PDA

View Full Version : One striking bit of news today imo was..British state 'involved in mass murder on British so

Snin
03-26-2015, 09:20 PM
British state 'involved in mass murder on British soil, colluded with loyalist paramilitaries in 80 deaths between 1972 and 1978'..

but of course any questions about the British state and civil service from me is loopy tin hat ****e sp just carry on

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/northern-ireland/brit ish-state-involved-in-mass-murder-on-british-soil-colluded-w ith-loyalist-paramilitaries-in-80-deaths-between-1972-and-19 78-31091074.html (http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/northern-ireland/british-state-involved-in-mass-murder-on-british-soil-colluded-with-loyalist-paramilitaries-in-80-deaths-between-1972-and-1978-31091074.html)

Mo Britain less Europe
03-26-2015, 09:22 PM

Snin
03-26-2015, 09:29 PM
when the 'bucket for the boys' went round whilst the DJ big upped either the New York or Chicago senator for his support

etc

“I’m turning over to the FBI this big file of incriminating evidence on myself.”

“Back in the 1980s, I admitted to being a supporter of the Irish Republican Army. By that time, it had assassinated Lord Mountbatten, killed Airey Neve by car bomb outside Westminster, killed 18 British soldiers at the Warrenpoint ambush, bombed the Wimpy Bar on Oxford Street, killing Kenneth Howorth, committed he Hyde Park and Regents Park bombings in London, killing eleven British troops; bombed Harrods Department store, killing 6 people, including one American and wounding 90 (including another American) during Christmas shopping. Just a year later, the IRA, which I supported, tried to kill British Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher, killing 5 others and injuring more. I once said, “If civilians are killed in an attack on a military installation, it is certainly regrettable, but I will not morally blame the IRA for it.”

“In 1983 I complained bitterly about suspected IRA terrorists being held for 7 days with no contact with lawyers, about them having no bail set and having to wait as much as 2 years to be tried, and about the use of informers to convict them:”

“The New York Times, November 20, 1983, Sunday, Late City Final Edition, KING PRESSES CASE ON IRISH ISSUE, BYLINE: By FRANK LYNN, SECTION: Section 11LI; Page 16, Column 5; Long Island Weekly Desk

Nassau County’s Comptroller, Peter T. King, a 39-year-old Republican, has been deeply concerned about the Northern Ireland controversy and, at the moment, is probably the most active New York politician on an issue that even most Irish or American politicians tend to steer clear of . . . Indeed, Mr. King is one of several Irish-Americans being considered for grand marshal of the St. Patrick’s Day parade next year,

Mo Britain less Europe
03-26-2015, 10:15 PM

Berni
03-27-2015, 09:18 AM
People like Colin Wallace and Fred Holroyd have been talking about this for ages (although Holroyd's evidence is slightly tainted by the fact that he got put in a loony bin, of course).

To be honest, given that both parties were in the business of trying to kill republican terrorists, it would be amazing if they hadn't colluded at some point.