PDA

View Full Version : This should be a good won. if 9/11 Happened exactly how the official reports said it did.

Pat Vegas
03-25-2015, 11:31 AM
And the US then decided to go to war in Afghanistan and Iraq.

Didn't they miss a golden opportunity to wipe out loads of other places/regimes/countries. Most of the world would have gone along with it.

But now we have ISIS. I don't fall for the ISIS hysteria. But why doesn't somebody decide to get rid of them? It can't be that hard. Why are they on my TV? crawling around doing their token training?

WHY Awimb? WHY?

Classic Jorge
03-25-2015, 11:34 AM
I doubt they could've spuriously invaded another country and got away with it, even if they were the only superpower at the time.

Luis Anaconda
03-25-2015, 11:37 AM

Pat Vegas
03-25-2015, 11:38 AM
10 years later.

Have you ever watched any of these truth videos. They are quite amusing.

'Flight 93 landed in Cleveland' hmm ok that's interesting tell me more 'Yep It's fact and that's that covered'

Berni
03-25-2015, 11:42 AM
actually like living like that, can they? Surely they'd appreciate someone turning up and trying to get them to behave in a civilised manner?'

Only it turns out they do. And they don't. Weirdos. :shrug:

Classic Jorge
03-25-2015, 11:43 AM
The thing is, there's clearly a whole host of official lies and obfuscation of the truth, the mentals are actually doing the liars a favour with their crazy theories though.

Classic Jorge
03-25-2015, 11:43 AM

Berni
03-25-2015, 11:51 AM
violence towards women, absolutely no money, a massive gun collection, some really old-fashioned ideas on sexual politics and a simply enormous drug problem.

And yet, despite all this, it has a queue of suitors lining up thinking they're going to be the ones who can 'save' it.

Pat Vegas
03-25-2015, 11:57 AM
I do like when they question someone who doesn't know too much about it though.

'What do you think of 9/11 how did those buildings fall down like that?' The intense heat caused the supports to fall down on top of each other causing it collapse.

Their immediate response. 'BUILDING 7!'

Though I have to say building 7 is well dodgy.

Classic Jorge
03-25-2015, 11:59 AM
tbf, the only viable crop most of them could grow was the good ****.

Berni
03-25-2015, 12:04 PM
It's always been a bit **** and the coming of Islam simply served to calcify its attitudes, while its geography has made it a very hard place to rule centrally, meaning it's profoundly tribal.

Classic Jorge
03-25-2015, 12:11 PM
But the fact it's been flooded with weapons and blown to bits for the best part of 300 years was always going to put the breaks on things.

If Alexander the Great can't hold a place it's pretty much nailed on nobody can.

Berni
03-25-2015, 12:15 PM
good beating on the way.

Speaking personally (and to quote yer man from Aliens), I say we take off and nuke the entire site from orbit. It's the only way to be sure. There's nothing worth keeping there.

Classic Jorge
03-25-2015, 12:18 PM
That said, I'd say successive Persian and Greek rulers would constitute little bit golden age.

You wouldn't be advocating more genocide, would you?

Luis Anaconda
03-25-2015, 12:21 PM

Berni
03-25-2015, 12:23 PM
his pals divvied up the places he'd conquered. Alexander's 'Empire' was never any such thing, really. He just went through the near east and India smashing **** up. He didn't really leave any meaningful imperial structures behind him. Thus, the idea that anyone 'ruled' Afghanistan in the sense you mean is pretty specious, tbh.

As to the genocide question, I'm just saying that it's had plenty of chances to learn to behave itself and it just refuses to be anything other than appalling. I say we get rid once and for all.

Classic Jorge
03-25-2015, 12:25 PM
Just thought I'd check on the genocide point to make sure.

I say we give it a good 100 years of aid, quit f**king invading it for that period, and then see where we are after that.

Berni
03-25-2015, 12:27 PM
up world heritage sites and harbouring international terrorist organisations again.