PDA

View Full Version : Man United's first goal yesterday

Ben.
03-23-2015, 09:39 AM
Is the exact way to play against Liverpool, I'm amazed they have got away without any full backs for this long.
Keep your wingers/wide forwards high up the pitch and that ball inside will practically always be on , especially if they are playing someone like Sterling there (and at worst it pins him back).
Juan Mata is a fine player, I can't believe Mourinho sold him to them really, considering he wouldn't let us have Demba Ba.
Felt sorry for Bale again, never gets the ball, if they are going to go constantly down the left they would have been better off buying someone like Milner who will at least help out the other way.

Luis Anaconda
03-23-2015, 09:49 AM
:cloud9:

If only Wolfsburg could take advantage when Bayern drop points there might be an interesting finish here too

Ben.
03-23-2015, 09:55 AM
re Wolfsburg all those players and money and they're starting with B52 (I realise he scored the other day but Inter are appalling).
Very impressed with Borussia Munchen Munchen Glad to be Back, I've always liked Hermann, we should buy him and Son, I'll phone Arsene now :nod:

Luis Anaconda
03-23-2015, 09:59 AM
Think he is a very decent player

Ben.
03-23-2015, 10:02 AM
you'd think they would try one of him, KDB or Shirley as a false nine (more subtle dig at NB).

Classic Jorge
03-23-2015, 10:05 AM

Steve Williams - gay for Mark Knopfler
03-23-2015, 10:06 AM
Which are already slim.

Funny result all the same.

Luis Anaconda
03-23-2015, 10:09 AM
Christmas break Wolfsburg have dropped points every time Bayern have I think - and managed to lose to Augsburg. Could have made it a bit tighter. Robben out for a few weeks and he really does make a huge difference, as good as the rest of the squad is