PDA

View Full Version : Don't know if you got Martin Tyler on the telly last night

Chief Arrowhead
03-10-2015, 08:05 PM
but there the ****er was, baying for a United Penalty like it was 2004 all over again. douche!

Snin
03-10-2015, 08:11 PM
did irony and conspiracy imo

Chief Arrowhead
03-10-2015, 08:20 PM
Arsenal gets kicked all over the park at OT 11 years ago and all Tyler and Gray can say is that it's going to make for a 'good conversation'. His style is old-fashioned and definitely not suitable for international standards at this stage.

Of course that was when England was deathly afraid of being taken over by "furriners". It was OK to populate your squad with one or two non-Engerlanders, but if you went over a half dozen it was cause for concern. Add in the mix a Frenchman who dare usurp King Alex and a foreign Arsenal daring to best THE GREATEST CLUB IN THE WOLRD...it was too predictable.

The fear of the foreign hoard is mostly calmed down in 2015. That, plus a furriner managing "United" now ... it has given the referee the space to be able to call a match at OT without a whole nation going ballistic.

Based on the look-see at RedCafe last night and today, this is something that Red Devils have not gotten used to.

Billy Goat Sverige
03-10-2015, 08:26 PM
an Arsenal fan a few years back when we didn't sign anyone :tumbleweed:

Snin
03-10-2015, 08:29 PM
he might have broken wrightys neck at any point..the lump shearer was to seperate them :-)

Chief Arrowhead
03-10-2015, 08:30 PM
but I treat the draft and the transfer window the same as I do for The Arsenal. I don't pay much attention and prefer to see how we line up for the first game of the season. I've seen way too many Arshavin's and Franny Jeffers types! the draft is even more unpredictable. I refuse to get caught up in the hype.

I prefer clutching at straws, like did you know that the Chiefs were the only team to beat both Super Bowl teams, the Seahawks and the Patriots, last year? HA