PDA

View Full Version : So.....

2 Strikers?
03-10-2015, 11:18 AM
I saw the line up yesterday and closed the curtains, turned the lights out opened the whisky, started pouring and waited for the complete dry-arse-rape of our midfield to happen, followed by the inevitable mistakes from our recently relegated to second choice GK and CH Herr Per and the hatfull of missed opportunities up front from our second choice striker.I was cursing Wenger for not taking a 1/4 final in the FA cup away at OT seriously, for him disrespecting the cup, the game, the opponents and our club and fans.
I mean what were the odds of Ozil,Cazorla and Coquelin standing up to Valencia, Young (c**t) Di Maria, Fellani(also c**t) and Herrera?

By the time the bottle ran out I was f**king ecstatic and so deliriously happy to have been so wrong.

I apologise for my pessimism.

Well played the Arsenal, worked like demons to a man, can't ask for more then that.
Big respect to the front 3 for helping out, to the midfield for outmatching Utds in work and attitude and to the defence for giving them so little time and space.

Lets hope Szchesny gets over this little down period in his form, too good for the scrap heap.

Billy Goat Sverige
03-10-2015, 11:24 AM
Were almost playing with 10 men.

Sir Charlie of Nicholas
03-10-2015, 11:35 AM
was so involved. Then you realise that 99 per cent of what he does is utter ****.

Berni
03-10-2015, 11:37 AM
By the way, how was Boyhood?

Sir Charlie of Nicholas
03-10-2015, 11:38 AM
Boyhood is sitting there, taunting us. She's mad to see. I really don't want to.

Gues what will happen.

Berni
03-10-2015, 11:41 AM
She will make you watch Boyhood. You'll get increasingly bored and irritable and want to go to bed. Take my advice: do so. Don't listen to the part of you that's saying 'I've come this far, I might as well go on to the bitter end', because it's not like there's any resolution or anything. Just more of the same boring ****.

Alternatively, fall asleep in self-defence.

Bergkamp's Brain
03-10-2015, 11:56 AM

Pokster
03-10-2015, 12:26 PM
hje was lucky not to be booked long before he did

2 Strikers?
03-10-2015, 12:32 PM
and by bad I mean so bad it has a cult following and monthly screening in certain theatres because it is soooooooo bad,
then watch...

The Room