PDA

View Full Version : Also, I can't believe that not one Times reader liked my comment about the election debates.....

Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult
03-08-2015, 01:13 PM
The Times editorial was defending Dave for refusing the 5-3-2 format proposed by the broadcasters and accepted by all other parties, instead agreeing to just one debate where he's with 6 other leaders>>>>>

Also, if Dave had said that he objected to the proposed 5-3-2 format because, as a British traditionalist, he preferred 4-4-2, I'd have understood. But a 7-0-0 line up's frankly idiotic. (Though the Arsenal seemed to be playing that at the end of the George Graham years - certainly when Wrighty was injured.)

Not one f**ker liked it. c**ts to a man.

Ashberto
03-08-2015, 01:45 PM
I can see why. :-|

Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult
03-08-2015, 01:57 PM
while also recognising that 5-3-2 had been the traditional formation in Italy and others, so it would have to be specifically British traditionalist attitude, combined with an understanding of the defensive approach of the last Graham teams, coupled with the amazing insight that our midfield was so **** as to be non-existent, and that the only decent forward we had was Wright, all in two sentences, was quite good.

Better than 100 comments from Tories saying that it's all a vast BBC ****o conspiracy to deny them victory, anyway.

eastgermanautos
03-08-2015, 03:40 PM