PDA

View Full Version : Yo 'wimb ...sup? Listen up now. So I took out a rathet cheap life insurance/assurance ...

Herbette Chapman - aged 15
03-02-2015, 03:00 PM
like....wuddevah!...about 15 years ago ...seemed great value...about a 10'er a month and pays the wife half a million if I croak.

TBH I forgot all about it and they just kept helping themselves to the money and I never noticed. Then they get called out by some enquiry and they are forced to write to all their customers saying what slimey cvnts they've been and do I think I may have been missold the policy. Part of what they were ordered to do was restate the terms of the policy. Turns out, the 500,000 is only if I get killed in an accident on a train, a scheduled flight or a public bus ( acts of terror excluded ). Any other scenario resulting in my death actuated a payment of about 35,000.

So I kick up like feck, say I wasn't mererly missold but lied to about the terms and demanded to know what the bally hell they were ..yaddy yaddy etc etc.

They've given me the whole lot back with interest , over two grand :-) So well worth scouring your bank accounts, DD's and seeing if you have any similar policies lurking about you've forgotten about.

Sir Charlie of Nicholas
03-02-2015, 03:02 PM
Like rain on your wedding day.