PDA

View Full Version : **** me. Both pundits on MotD had nothing but praise for us. Wierd.

Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult
03-01-2015, 11:34 PM
After listening to the co-commentator **** today (Owen?) I assumed we'd get slagged. (Ozzy is deceptively fast and has a very short back-lift, meaning the same swing could just tap the ball a yard or poke it in, so you don't notice his effort as much, but apparently this makes him a bad player, just like if he gives the ball away near their penalty area and doesn't needlessly get a yellow for trying to win it back when he can't and there's no threat, it means he doesn't care.)

I hate Britishers like that, but Savage and Murphy were civilised. Maybe they're foreign?

I never thought I would write a sentence praising the insight and intelligence of both Savage and Murphy at the same time, but there you go. Would be rude of me not to praise them if I've slagged them off when I've thought them c**ts in the past.

Didn't Titi once say that when Murphy gave him some lip for the first time, and he (Titi) responded (I won the WC at 21 or whatever), Murphy basically went fair play, I was just trying it on? Could be wrong but have a vague recollection.