PDA

View Full Version : stop blaming the players its the manager

Wembleygooner- raised in hornsey
02-26-2015, 07:52 AM
They can't all be **** on the same day- now Webbers trying to deflect the blame - it's him

Pat Vegas
02-26-2015, 08:00 AM
It's not a one off either.

We played well for the first 5 minutes.

Don't mind losing a game if you try your best. That's why this is so frustrating. If we were just **** with **** players you know where you stand. But we have talented players. We now make big signings. Monaco are not that good and we gave it to them for free. Best chance in years to progress further in the Champions league (The big stage where everyone apparently wants to play) And we f**k it up in the first leg at home.

It's sad. very very sad.

IUFG
02-26-2015, 08:18 AM
It was a f**king shambles last night.

Star prize for anywon who knows what formation we had...

Pat Vegas
02-26-2015, 08:20 AM
then other times nobody at all.

Like someone had made it up on a FIFA,

rojo
02-26-2015, 08:23 AM
Monaco played like any team should in a two leg tie.

We were a complete joke.

1 -0 at half time

we had a game and half to get the goal back,, but as usual the team went mental and let it a goal on the break

How many times has that happened

2-1

we get back in and rather than hold and go to their ground we go mad again and get caught on break

This happens every time we play a decent side

Wenger has got lucky with the turn around this season,
but he should have been sacked in august .

any manager that goes into a season with just 6 defenders when 3 had been to the world cup is plain stupid

Billy Goat Sverige
02-26-2015, 08:35 AM
Over at some point. Anyway, as I said last night conceding the third goal was shocking and the blame should fall on Wenger.

Pat Vegas
02-26-2015, 08:43 AM
even on fifa I find it hard.

Pokster
02-26-2015, 08:43 AM
and they all seeme3d to want to follow the ball into the middle of the pitch.

If my under 9's defend as badly as we did this Sunday I will be shocked!

Pat Vegas
02-26-2015, 08:45 AM
Then later on I think Coquelin had the ball. there was absolutely nobody in the left side of the pitch at all.

Also taking Giroud off like that was a mistake imo. He was having a stinker but you could sub him a bit later. Nothing worse for his confidence.

pjlincs
02-26-2015, 08:53 AM
about it or changed anything.

Pokster
02-26-2015, 08:56 AM
(which isn't a bad thing), but in this case he should have insructed them to make sure 2-1 was the worst it could be

Ben.
02-26-2015, 09:03 AM
providing the players have an ounce of common sense, the likes of Vieira and Campbell can look after themselves.
Unfortunately we see time and again that the only player with any sense of discipline and tactical awareness is Arteta, we conceded on the counter attack when we were 3-0 up in a game.

redgunamo
02-26-2015, 10:31 AM
The only issue I ever have is leaving out Giroud for Welbz or Theo.