PDA

View Full Version : One of post . Did not see game as went to a sad event

modd
02-25-2015, 11:28 PM
to sad family thing today that affected me and people close to me deeply but i now know i got to leave life to the full. no f**king delaying things. Today was if ever i needed it a wake up call. I am in my 30s and need to live life. You take life for granted and then something hits you that f**king hurts like hell . I need to get more confident, meet more people and take more risks.

My social skills are awful but i am trying but when your rusty then you really are fighting your issues. I just know that you have to love yourself. so many people including myself loved the person i care about who no longer with me.

Not sure why im saying it here but their you go. sorry to bother you with your time

sorry team lost but its only a football game. second leg might be different. Anyway thanks

the splendor of antigone
02-25-2015, 11:33 PM
has around a year left. I've never lost anyone of significance before and had hoped I'd have her around for the next 25 years. My family is shattered and I'm trying to stay strong for them. It's hard.

All the best to you, modd.

Wembleygooner- raised in hornsey
02-25-2015, 11:38 PM
Thats terrible news Splen, its true its only a game of football and I truly wish you and your family all the very best .

modd
02-25-2015, 11:40 PM
goes out to you man and I sent my wishes to you and you family and to your mum.

Thanks for your nice message . It was my cousin and I know i never get them back but i remeber the happy times we had.

Football is just a game that a escape from the realities of real life deep down. We love it and our club but its just a game.

Best wishes again man

the splendor of antigone
02-25-2015, 11:49 PM
strokes, and as a result he relies on my mother for a lot of things. My twin brother suffers from Multiple Sclerosis and he's a f**king mess because my mom was and has continued to be his pillar during all of that. He'll inevitably have serious relapses and wind up in a wheelchair.
My two best mates are half-way 'cross the f**king world and I have to act tough and positive for them all.

It's f**king ****, mate :cry:

the splendor of antigone
02-25-2015, 11:51 PM

Hendon Gooner (Only Easy Day Was Yesterday))
02-26-2015, 12:06 AM
Be strong.

Have you sought out some advice on getting assistance etc?

Twat Cuddles
02-26-2015, 12:10 AM

modd
02-26-2015, 12:15 AM

the splendor of antigone
02-26-2015, 12:17 AM
mental breakdown. I do have some wonderful people I can reach out to when it'll get too overwhelming, though.

That, or I'll hit up barrybueno for a decade-long bender (the American kind!) and subsequent liver failure.

Edit: oh, you probably didn't mean assistance for me :hehe: I'm such a self-interested ****er

Snin
02-26-2015, 12:43 AM

Supermac1976
02-26-2015, 12:55 AM

Supermac1976
02-26-2015, 12:58 AM
it'll all work out in the end.
David Niven knew. :bow: