PDA

View Full Version : In light of Le Coq's new contract let's highlight Billy Goat Mate's finest quotes about Coquelin. >>

Twat Cuddles
02-25-2015, 06:29 PM
"The injury situation is so bad we have to bring **** like Coquelin back"

"Whoever put Coquelin in is a bell end."

"You seem to attach yourself to our ****test players. Denilson, Coquelin, and now Jenkinson."

"I hate our fans. I'm reading "Why didn't we just keep Coquelin" on twitter.
Answer: Because he is ****."

"Coquelin. Another one where i have no clue why we even bother persisting."

"If you look at it from the point of view that Flamini takes Coquelin's place in the squad then it's a big improvement."

LOL at the last one.

Billy Goat Sverige
02-25-2015, 06:50 PM
Quote:

"We played better football when Denilson was a regular. Try and tell me different! We're getting dominated by mid and low table teams. Outplayed. We have looked **** all season. In previous seasons we'd lose games, yes, but we never got dominated by absolute dross like we have this season. And it's because of c**ts like Arteta."

"I think we should recall Denilson from his loan."

"Mannone is a good keeper and Szczesny is massively overrated."

"I really don't like him (Szczesny). I honestly prefer Mannone I don't care what c**ts on here think."

"Can someone explain to me the merits of Arteta? Because I see nothing but a slow oath who does nothing."

"F*ck off. You talk ****. Arteta is one crap player amongst many at Arsenal. If you think Arteta might have made a difference you're a bigger c**t than I once thought."

"Jenkinson will eventually be the main man regardless you chumps just better get used to it and start throwing your support for the boy instead of having your minds permanently made up by that 8-2 ffs. Top lad our Jenks."

Let's not pretend you know how to spot a decent player.

Luis Anaconda
02-25-2015, 06:57 PM

Twat Cuddles
02-25-2015, 07:04 PM
West Ham is he? A lot of Hammers say he's one of their players of the season.

Certainly think he's a better RB than Chambers.

Bergkamp's Brain
02-25-2015, 07:04 PM
with a modicum of intelligence

Looks like that was way, way, way too optimistic