PDA

View Full Version : Floyd banned? Oh dear, I've always found him amusing and never doubted his fascist persona was a

Herbette Chapman - aged 15
02-14-2015, 10:30 PM
charactersation for comedic affect. Accusing him of denialism somewhat stretches the definition of this superfluous, even stalinist taboo. Making the act of denial of something so
patently undeniable, as the mass murder of the jews, is absurd.

Floyd merely disputed the tally and repeated the figure that seems to be banded around by most Nazi apologists. I don't think he really holds that opinion any more than he considers Dresden a war crime. He was simply in character.

Snin
02-14-2015, 10:37 PM
FACT.. That's notdenial IMO nor is fact Jews declared war on nazis , Zionist Israelis were terrorists in the 40's plus they did some pretty dodg deals with nazis , plus they helped create Hamas (Israel not Jews) and Taliban.. Plus many true Jews like nutrei etc don't appreciate the official line... Plus Turkey and Israel ignore Armenians .. It's all f**king politics .. Banning is ****e IMO .. Questions are good.. If you can't ask questions then what the f**k u hiding

Snin
02-14-2015, 10:41 PM
Brits , yanks ..every Cnut but was supported by Swiss banks , Red Cross, germs and British royalty .. To simplify it and to deny that people have made political hay of it is naive... Fast in Ukraine us are backing nazis , in Syria us and uk and Israel have helped iIS .. If u can't see that politics is murky dirty ****ethen u are f**king simple

hamstrung
02-14-2015, 10:42 PM
Less offensive than many of the regular daytime posters.

I will for one will miss his twisted humour.

Snin
02-14-2015, 10:46 PM
As some people like to say

Snin
02-14-2015, 10:49 PM
Maybe..f**k knows..I think u ok.. It's all bollox

eastgermanautos
02-15-2015, 02:16 AM

Fast Eddie :L:
02-15-2015, 02:37 PM
A lot of the plonkers on here took him too seriously.

Though I do believe that he held extreme far-right views. All right-wingers hold disgusting viewpoints so to hound him out while letting other bile flow is hypocritical.