PDA

View Full Version : HELLO JUST DONE MY PRACTICAL TEST (CAR B) YESTERDAY, MADE 5 MARKS, AND 2 SERIUS. IFEELIT WAS NOT

Tai Lopez
02-09-2015, 11:57 AM
FAIR. 1: I WAS ENTERING A20 WOTH 40MPH THEN (MISSING THE NATIONAL SPEED LIMIT SIGN) DID NOT KNOW ACTIUAL SPEED AS IT IS NORMALLY 50 ON DUAL CARRIAGE WAYS. SO I ACCLERARETED ONTO 50 MPH. THAT WAS TOO SLOW FOR THE EXAMINER. BUT AS ON THIS SITE, OFFICIALLY 50 MPH IS NOT A BIG FAULT. 2: I WAS TURNING INTO A SIDESTREET, WAS ON THE TURN WITH HALF OF MY CAR IN THE STREET WHEN AN IDIOT RUN IN FRONT OF ME ( IN THE NAME OF CROSSING THE STREET) VERY UNPROPERY,I SLOWED DOWN, HE REACHED OTHER SIDE. EXMAINER LIED TO MY INTRUCTOR THAT I DID NOT STOP FOR HIM WHEN HE WAS CROSSING THE STREET AROUND THE CORNER HE ALSO SAID I CAUSED A SITUATION TO A LORRY AROUND SOMEWHERE ( THERE WERE NO LORRIES) HE FAILED ME UNFAIRLY ( I AM 33, I AM A SREIOUS MAN, DON`T DRINK, DON`T SMOKE PLEASE HELP ME AS I FIND IT UNFAIR.

Berni
02-09-2015, 11:59 AM
You should pop in and see Sir Charlie. He's quite nearby and knows his driving onions. He'll help you out.

Rich
02-09-2015, 12:00 PM

PSRB
02-09-2015, 12:04 PM
I didn't break. I pointed out that I could have taken my foot off the accelerator and wouldn't have reached him.....to cut a long story short, I called him a c**t, then got him for my 2nd test, so I passed 3rd time

Supermac1976
02-09-2015, 12:05 PM

Pat Vegas
02-09-2015, 12:12 PM
First test I drove really well and got failed for the Caravan coming up a narrow street. I stopped and it reversed. I moved forward just a little bit as there were loads of cars behind me and the lady stamps on the breaks, 'not enough space to pass!'
I said I wasn't trying to pass.

2nd time was a tough test. I had all sorts of idiots. Bloke doing Wheelies in front of me. And old bloke driving down the wrong way of the road. A ridiculous traffic jam where I got stuck at a give way sign. But was not going to move at all. The examiner said ok I am taking over but you've not done anything wrong you've done it correctly but we need to get out of this road here.

My test ended up over an hour long. But passed that one. Stalled the car at the first traffic lights too!

Brentwood
02-09-2015, 12:40 PM