PDA

View Full Version : Wengers team selection poor

SOLMAN(read by millions)
02-08-2015, 06:30 AM
when u play a energetic pressing side away from home you cannot play Ozil & Cazorla in the same side, u end up with 2 passengers , I thought Giroud , Welbeck worked hard with little supply , Coqelin played well , Bellerin showed his defensive limitations however Chambers is even worse , I thought Ospina did ok despite BT sports trying to tell the world otherwise , although still not sure why Chesney was dropped , the bottom line is our style of football has been found out, other sides chase & harry us until we give the ball away under pressure again and again

Wembleygooner- raised in hornsey
02-08-2015, 07:14 AM
There has consistently been 4 better managers than Wenger in the premier league. There are currently 6 better. We thought he had suddenly become a tactical genius, but leopards don't change their spots so easily.

SOLMAN(read by millions)
02-08-2015, 08:31 AM
getting top 4 when having to sell players every season was astonishing however now he has money to spend the excuses are over , its obvious that Ozil is unsuited to PL football so we should cut our losses ,

Bergkamp's Brain
02-08-2015, 08:33 AM

CrossGun
02-08-2015, 09:21 AM
This will be interesting.

'Neg
02-08-2015, 09:26 AM
Rodgers and Pardew :nod:

CrossGun
02-08-2015, 09:30 AM

Wembleygooner- raised in hornsey
02-08-2015, 09:38 AM
I'll explain my statement - our current league position reflects all the preparation, buying and selling and tactics employed by the manager. It also reflects how well we have prepared for injuries and their mental state. 6 other managers are doing a better job at the moment.lets hope that changes on Tuesday but I think Spuds will beat Liverpool

CrossGun
02-08-2015, 09:44 AM
You're entitled to that opinion.

We'll finish in the top four imo.

Peter
02-08-2015, 10:54 AM
He did it more consistently than anyone else.

I didnt listen to the commentary so i dont know what BT were saying but i could point out at least six errors that Ospina made. Twice he parried saves back into play for no reason and he was fortunate to get away with both of them.

His handling is poor, his kicking is poor, his angle are unreliable and he clearly has an issue punching. Time to brong chesney back. Oina is not in the same class.

Peter
02-08-2015, 10:59 AM
Innwhich there are currently five better and have been three better for the last ten years.

Simple maths. If you are fourth there are three teams above you.

Ben.
02-08-2015, 11:33 AM
the day after the transfer window shut :cry: