PDA

View Full Version : shocking performance

Chief Arrowhead
02-07-2015, 09:19 PM
we have to be the stupidest team, collectively, in the league. Did anyone care to mention to these chaps what the NLD means? That you will have to give a premium effort?

So much for the 'we can win w/o Sanchez' strategery. I think the boys have fallen in love with the' give them the ball and we'll hit 'em on the break' ploy. That only works in a slow paced match, gents! This was always going to be about effort and , sad to say, Sperz deserved it.

Shameful.

Oh, and Wenger Out! Again!

Peter
02-07-2015, 10:32 PM
Ruthlessly carried out by every player :-)

Wembleygooner- raised in hornsey
02-07-2015, 10:33 PM
Before the start of the season we said we need to strengthen up front and get better defensive cover - we have just bought a defender that cant speak English and let podolski and Campbell go - I hope Gabriel works out but Wengers timing and his tactics are questionable welbeck just isn't a solution and yet he was trying but dead on his feet today before the substitution - Wenger has limited his options again - I'm afraid he really is the issue but not too many on here will want to hear it.

Wembleygooner- raised in hornsey
02-07-2015, 10:36 PM
By the way that's not to say I dont respect Wenger for everything hes done for the club

Chief Arrowhead
02-07-2015, 11:06 PM
and he's really close. Unfortunately we are dealing with humans here. to play Wenger's way AND have the right players AND have them at peak performance ... tough road to hoe, mi amigo.

Monty91
02-07-2015, 11:11 PM