PDA

View Full Version : Reading about Snin's possible Stag do and Sir C's response things have certainly changed since mine

Witharby 2-3 weeks
01-27-2015, 01:34 PM
Saturday 12am meet in Dog and Duck

Few pints, chasers and some artificial ingredients which leads to the fastest games of Pool know to man. 6 of us playing non-stop with trips to bar or toilet to replenish accordingly.

Thrown out for sneaking 12 bags of chips in.

Crooked Billet (with the chips) for Lager with Vodka tops and start the Karaoke early. 3 hours early and with football songs. Mixed party of AFC and Spurs so no holds were barred and no note hit. Had to stop when the vote for carry on v the barmaid dancing sans bra in skimpy top for 5 minutes went the barmaids way. Shows how desperate they were to stop us singing.

Over to Walthamstow Dogs to lose money, dignity and one member of the party. We were informed days later he walked home. Nothing unusual apart from the fact he lived in Ilford, 8 miles away.

God knows why but then Xanadus in Islington where I lose things in a mist. Recovered with a kebab at Finsbury park then ended up drinking till dawn in Highgate with those friends still awake.

They joys of alcohol and methamphetamine.

None of this poncey foreign climes stuff and ''activities'' although I feel let down by lack of strippers.

Snin
01-27-2015, 01:36 PM
no wonder they threw you out tbh

Witharby 2-3 weeks
01-27-2015, 01:38 PM
Alcohol outweighed the slimming effect of the powder

bostonbrian
01-27-2015, 02:00 PM

Witharby 2-3 weeks
01-27-2015, 02:03 PM
Except the artificial ingredients I presume. Pubs, dogs and clubs were readily available.

Only the last 20 years where stag weekends have come about. I blame your lot and their Bryanair to cheap drinking holes