PDA

View Full Version : Beating Arsenal is easy

Herr Floyd - PEGIDA
01-02-2015, 10:30 AM
Attack down the flanks and whip balls in. It is that simple. Chesney is far too immature and is getting worse each season. Gibbs is an awful left back and most attacks come down that side. Debuchy is a better fullback but neither get the backup they need. Once the ball is crossed in, all teams know you have the hapless centre backs who will either flap and give the ball straight to you or their will be a pathetic Benny Hill style scramble. This team is broken beyond repair under Arsene's tenure and needs a new coach with fresh ideas. I like the way Southampton have set up under Koemann. They are a physical, quick team and superb defensively. Strong capable centre backs and athletic strong intelligent full backs. If you took that team and added Sanchez, Ozil and a world class striker youd have a top 3 team. I was not surprised by yesterdays defeat at all. Man for man they have better players all over the park except for Sanchez. We are a mid table team and this Arsenal side remind me of a poor Everton outfit.

Nicosia Gooner
01-02-2015, 10:38 AM

Rich
01-02-2015, 10:47 AM
I hear that it's Cavani, Kramer and Hummels.

I will be satisfied with this.

Herr Floyd - PEGIDA
01-02-2015, 11:04 AM
I am trying to ignore any transfer rumours. Im afraid Arsene has lost my trust and anyone he brings in will be a monumental failure. We need a new goalkeeper, new back four, two central midfielders and a new striker.

Rich
01-02-2015, 11:09 AM

Pokster
01-02-2015, 11:11 AM
you were on about an Ipswich player a few weeks ago

Rich
01-02-2015, 11:18 AM
Looks a bit like Jenas, though.

Nicosia Gooner
01-02-2015, 11:19 AM