PDA

View Full Version : Hello Ostriches - happy with the much needed win , if we get a run together wenger will be

Wembleygooner- raised in hornsey
12-28-2014, 11:32 PM
convinced we don't need any signings - thats my worry - anyway happy with 3 points and 5th - but still maintain Wenger isn't the man that can take Arsenal up a couple of gears to compete with Premiership/European elite, either this season or next …nice to see Alex Song play and even nicer to see Cazorla running rings round him ...

Nicosia Gooner
12-28-2014, 11:35 PM
and in addition, who do you want to replace Wenger and don't give me the usual anti-Wenger response 'It isn't my job to name a replacement'

barrybueno
12-28-2014, 11:38 PM
aka Neil Warnock...

Nicosia Gooner
12-28-2014, 11:41 PM

Wembleygooner- raised in hornsey
12-28-2014, 11:50 PM
it not my job - I haven't a clue and I don't trust the board to bring someone in like Wenger was when he 1st came- they will more likely go for an established European manager - but unless he is immortal, surely at some stage he will inevitably go - they must be considering applicants from now - do you think 8.3m a year isn't enough incentive? I really commend you for your loyalty to Arsene Wenger, but he isn't Arsenal and although he delivered some superb early success he really is too hit and miss for me these days and simply isn't delivering the results we should be demanding of him. In my non ranty opinion.

The Tony
12-29-2014, 05:18 AM
Same old....we'll no doubt wait for the whole of January before getting someone in on loan.

Wenger on record as saying that he won't sign anyone if we get everyone back fit.

Coquelin makes me laugh...hes not world class but our midfield is set up so badly that he's making an impact.

Problem will be Arsene getting rid of players now...heard Joey is off to Stoke...YAYA supposedly being shipped off too....Podolski might be fed up now or may not be...he's a right conundrum...wenger doesn't want to play him because we'll have to shell out major money for appearances but Podolski is getting top dollar so may not want to leave...a right mess that one.

Nicosia Gooner
12-29-2014, 09:43 AM
Wenger on record as saying that he won't sign anyone if we get everyone back fit? Give me a link that proves that

A player (Coquelin) is brought in and you moan that he makes an impact, how stupid is that? Not a lot based on your record

You tell us a lot of of what you hear, most likely from other moaners like you on Twitter and then you spread that crap on here

Of course we have problems, but why not wait until the transfer window and see what happens before you come up with all that crap?

Ashberto
12-29-2014, 09:58 AM
Perhaps he forgot to log in as one of his Hendon/Wembley characters.

Nicosia Gooner
12-29-2014, 10:05 AM