PDA

View Full Version : We're playing an old-skool 2-3-5. 2 defenders at the back. Flamster as an original centre half,

Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult
12-21-2014, 03:35 PM
with Gibbs and Debuchy either side of him, and the W forward line, with Ox and Santi as the two inside forwards behind the 3 strikers.

I've never watched an old game but I imagine this is sort of how they'd have lined up.

Your left and right halves would attack like ours do, but without the ball, would be pushed back by opposing wingers into a back 4.

The CH to chop the opposing inside forwards.

And your inside forwards acting as attacking mid-fielders.

I reckon this was what it was like in the old days.

barrybueno
12-21-2014, 03:40 PM
**** this time. I need to change my PPPL to 5-5 imo

12-21-2014, 03:48 PM

barrybueno
12-21-2014, 03:55 PM
I'm guessing that's what's happened anyways.

12-21-2014, 04:00 PM
Anyway, they said you could get special odds of 6-1 and refunded if bet lost.

Same deal if you bet on our opponents

So what was to stop me and the missus getting a new account each, and betting a ton on the different results?

Surely that would be *****FREE MONEY*****?

If it's a draw, we get the money back, but if we win or lose, then one bet is refunded, while the other gets 600 quid, plus the bet back.

It'll be too late now, but if it works like that, I'll do it the next game.

What am I missing?

barrybueno
12-21-2014, 04:11 PM
take a hit on the first bet. They'll be relying on you sticking around for many many years and losing ****loads to them...

Only do it if you've got the willpower to just do the opening bet imo.

12-21-2014, 04:16 PM
my glw wouldn't let me waste her money on gambling.

So you reckon that if I only ever sign up to these deals and never place normal bets, then this is a genuine one off way to get *****FREE MONEY*****?

They do let you take the money out if you've had one of these enhanced odds bets?

barrybueno
12-21-2014, 04:22 PM
be surprised if there's some smallprint about withdrawing those winnings. Tony C is your man I'd say, maybe 'Neg or BGM, quite a few gamblers on here tbh.

My advice would be to forget the whole thing, seeing how it might upset your other half imo

12-21-2014, 04:29 PM
like.

As I say, I'd have no desire to bet on any other games, where I could lose money.

If I made her a free couple of hundred quid I'd get loads of brownie points.

My only fear is that if we had two bets (on us to win and us to lose), and it was a draw going into stoppage time, she'd be cheering the opposition to score when they attacked as well as us.

But thanks for the advice, I'll ask betting wimb.

Though I'll also check the small print.