PDA

View Full Version : Its people like this who make me yearn for all humans to be wiped off the face of the earth

Herr Floyd - PEGIDA
12-11-2014, 07:21 PM
People like this were born to punish good people

https://uk.screen.yahoo.com/fails-trips-and-falls/now-hallma rk-pulls-gift-wrap-154915217.html (https://uk.screen.yahoo.com/fails-trips-and-falls/now-hallmark-pulls-gift-wrap-154915217.html)

Ashberto
12-11-2014, 07:31 PM

barrybueno
12-11-2014, 07:49 PM
just got in from work* Whats going on

*Pub

Nicosia Gooner
12-11-2014, 07:49 PM

the splendor of antigone
12-11-2014, 08:06 PM

Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult
12-11-2014, 09:14 PM
'It's not gonna work for me, it's not gonna work for anyone.'

Really love? I have a Swastika sticker on my passport - as I have had on every passport since the mid-90s.

Some with an Ohm in the middle, some just with the four dots.

Won't work for anyone? What about 1bn + Hindus - there are a f**k sight more Hindus than there are yanks.

Their culture's only had a country since we started building it 400 yrs ago. The Vedas are 3,000 years old, the Aryan invasion and the Indus Valley civilisation go back another 1,500 years before that.

The first phonetic language was Indian - about 6.5k years ago, and they invented modern mathematics with the number zero when the Brits were still living in trees going Ugg waiting for the Romans to invade to teach them how to read and write and try to do multiplication with Roman f**king numerals.

But no, we can't use a swastika.

One country of currently 70m used it as a symbol of evil for a sum total of about 12 years.

Another culture of 1.2bn uses it as a symbol of peace and love as it has done for 4.5k years.

f**k off, you small minded, racist, insular f**king yanks.

That version of the symbol has never been used for oppression which is more than a Palestinian would say about the Star of David or a Vietnamese would say about the Stars and Stripes.

How f**king dare they?

If anyone's symbols need banning, it's those c**ts, not mine.

Wembleygooner- raised in hornsey
12-11-2014, 09:14 PM
what a f**king ignoramus - the Swastika was copied from India by dead nazi **** - a symbol spanning from india to alexander the greats greek empire- of course the whole american nation are ignorant of this and therefore wrapping is bad nkay?..

12-11-2014, 09:32 PM
symbols just cos they're thick f**king yanks with no history or culture of their own explaining why they know nothing about global history or culture.

They can f**k off and die, the septic scum.

If they want to stick with their backward, bumf**k Abrahamic religions, fine, but don't f**king impose your violent, divisive Middle Eastern *******s on our Vedic ones.

That version is a very common Indian design - you'll see it carved into the walls of temples, or as printed edging or borders.

But some spastic, septic bint wants it banned cos she's too f**king thick to understand the world outside her poxy, peasant culture.

There are a f**k sight more Hindus and fellow Vedics than there are Yanks and Jews combined. Do we not count? Iz it coz I is not one of God's chosen people, you ignorant, Abrahamic bitches?

f**k you. Wear your swastika with pride.

(I'm not really into designer labels - and they were vastly over priced considering how quickly they fell apart - but I used to wear Maharishi trousers cos they'd have this clever swastika made out of 4 skulls in urban camo on the back of the leg. So we could reclaim the Swastik and spread the love.)

f**k it. I'm totally with Floyd. If I spend 20 years trying to help spread love and understanding, and they want it banned cos they iz too f**king thick, then he's right. Wipe the lot of them out. If you can't beat them, then join them in a genocidal winner-takes-all war for cultural hegemony.

c**ts.

Utter f**king c**ts.

We don't normally think like this - Parmati Ek Hai (All God is One) and all that - but if they're saying the world must choose between Yanks and Jews or the followers of the Vedic religions then Byee, Septic scum.

I hope another bull**** Abrahamic puts another jet into your bull****, Abrahamic sky-scrappers.

We've got a word for that, too. Karma, init? c**ts.

12-11-2014, 09:34 PM
Kraut fascism/genocide.

Ignorant f**king peasants.

eastgermanautos
12-12-2014, 03:36 AM
reindeer, for chrissakes.

Gunner Since Time Began - born to moan
12-12-2014, 05:47 AM
reaction I see that symbol because of all the suffering caused by those who used it as their flag. I know the swastika was taken from an ancient Indian design but what the scum swastika stood for is burned forever into our collective memory.