PDA

View Full Version : So who are the possible candidates should Arsene leave or we get rid?

Billy Goat Sverige
12-07-2014, 01:31 PM
I imagine someone like Simeone would be attainable. Guardiola you'd have to wait another season, and who knows with Klopp depending on how Dortmund go over the next 6 months.

rojo
12-07-2014, 01:35 PM
There is not one manager in the premier league that would have done a worse job since august 1st ,

Anyone else employed before the season started and we would have been better.

His ego has got the better of him and quite frankly what does Steve Bould do? other than sponge money off the club

in fact from top to bottom the coaching side is rotten.

Rich
12-07-2014, 01:37 PM
it now. And he won't be sacked.

I should imagine that there is already an agreement of sorts with someone. What about Joachim Low? Might be why we got Ozil.

redgunamo
12-07-2014, 01:44 PM
Well done to whoever came up with that one.

Billy Goat Sverige
12-07-2014, 01:47 PM
manager at Nancy.

barrybueno
12-07-2014, 01:54 PM
The AKB's crappy argument over the years has always been 'who would you replace hime with' I think the answer is anyone. Honestly any f**king one.

Except for Brendan Rodgers tho :hehe:

Ben.
12-07-2014, 02:02 PM
the Arsene Wenger Story.

Now available in Poundland.

The Tony
12-07-2014, 03:52 PM
Simeone and Klopp would be fine especially as they've had to get their teams to punch above their weight.

Simeone would at least make us a far tougher team and make big decisions on the more fragile players.

Guardiola seems to be the man everyone wants but not sure why he would want to leave his cushy job at bayern.

Longshots would be the likes of Klinsmann and Laudrup :o

Not sure on the former players...Bergkamp would be fun but he can't fly which wil make things difficult. henry Looooooool Don't even want to talk about Adams

If I was going to go for one thn maybe Vieira....another one already in a cushy well paid job but he would be interesting.

One Wilf Copping
12-07-2014, 05:16 PM
He's almost a hybrid of Wenger and George Graham with a hint (ok, more than a hint) of the pig-headed, stubborn insanity that all the best coaches have.

I'd love to see Klopp working together with a Lehmann or Keown that understands the Arsenal ethos.