PDA

View Full Version : One off post but i had to say well done to the lads tonight

modd
11-26-2014, 10:16 PM
Great win. Great chance to win the group. dortmund loss at home to good anderlech team or 6-0 win in turkey and dortmund draw and we can do this.

Its been tough spell but tonight was everything good . passion, heart and shut out a quality team . Klopp was outsmarted by arsene tonight. We defended like men just like when we beat them 1-0 away last season.

all the pathetic moaners can do one. We have some of the most biggest moaners in europe. Some of our fans are unworthy of supporting a big club. They were not moaning at parade in may when we were showing of the fa cup.

our fans a lot of them are total disgrace. Eveyrthing time i see moaners on arsenal fan tv makes my blood boil. they should go of and support spurs,

Anyway two weeks time come on lads, win the group and hopefully nice second round draw against maybe a sporting lisbon or zent.

anyway just one off post. but had to have my say . Another knock out stage by the great man while man city and liverpool struggling away.

also sanchez best striker since henry.

the road to berlin 2015 runs on
:-) :-) :bow:

the splendor of antigone
11-26-2014, 10:17 PM

modd
11-26-2014, 10:19 PM
you deserve more of a :bow: anyway won,t post for bit again but what a f**king magnificent peformance. type of win we won fa cup with against liverpool and spurs. guts, fight and heart.

pressing of the ball was amazing :bow:

Supermac1976
11-26-2014, 10:21 PM
:bow: :hehe:
How you doing fella?

modd
11-26-2014, 10:25 PM
Hi man hope your doing well

wonderful win tonight. that best we played this season for me. wonderful workrate of the ball. we played well on saturday to . just finished badly and were nalive

look most teams been inconsistent bar chelsea who been awesome this season so far. still think us, chelsea and city technially milles ahead of the rest.

kos back and got great run of games to go one good run

One arsene wenger :bow:

Sulk
11-26-2014, 10:29 PM
FFS

It's not in our hands so how can it be a 'great chance'?

modd
11-26-2014, 10:31 PM
they very talented teaam to say the least

dortmund are out of form and think belgins can get result against them.

dortmund awful form in gerneal with only win win out of eight in the league

belgins can do this. dortmund loss three league games at home to bottom ten german teams.

great chance