PDA

View Full Version : what planet is he on ?

gco40203
11-23-2014, 11:25 PM
arteta "I can't believe it and think it is a shame, not fair for the players and the fans."

Not fair ?????? what is he, some tantrumy teenager ? The reality is that possession counts for nothing if you don't score. All our efforts on target were straight at De Gea. Our build up play is slow and predictable.

Nicosia Gooner
11-23-2014, 11:33 PM

Clueless Wanger
11-24-2014, 12:04 AM
one has to support Arsene.
In Arsene we rust.

Classic Jorge
11-24-2014, 12:13 AM
“I feel so sorry for the lads and for the fans as well because I don’t think we deserved it, I cannot believe it that we haven’t won this game.

“I think we played our best game this season in terms of quality, the way we attack, how we won the ball back, how consistent we were throughout the game, and the amount of chances we created.

“It was bad luck on the first goal – that obviously changed the game and put us under more pressure. We were absolutely controlling it and hammering them.

“After that you have to try to change the game and, when they have the players they have up front, they can create problems any time. It’s very frustrating.

“But I think we can also take a lot of positives from this performance. We were pleased because we turned it around from what happened [in our last game] at Swansea.”

“It’s not just Olivier – he took his goal very well, but we had enough chances that, in a game or in training, we would have finished and it would have been a different story,” said the skipper.

“When you are inside the box and can’t manage to score in so many situations you can’t expect to win a football game. On any other day we would have won the game very comfortably.

“Then we were under pressure and trying to do more and get back in the game, maybe over-trying, and we got caught. That’s a mistake and it cannot happen.”

“We’ve dropped too many points already, we’ve been saying that for weeks now and we need to turn it around,” Arteta added.

“We know what we can do away from home and we have another opportunity, that’s the best thing about football.”

Nicosia Gooner
11-24-2014, 12:31 AM

gco40203
11-24-2014, 05:19 PM
at what point does it become "not fair" ? utter bollox. We were slow and ponderous in build up with one exception ie Jack's effort. The rest was 15-20 yard efforts straight at De Gea. Absolutely no relationship to fairness but to inadequate attacking capability and then rubbish defending.

gco40203
11-24-2014, 05:23 PM
I have been supporting the club a long time before arsene came and will a long time after arsene has gone. What is so wrong about wanting the club to improve.