PDA

View Full Version : if you don't wish to give out the wrong signals it's best probably to keep your knickers on and not

Snin
11-19-2014, 01:04 PM
if you don't wish to give out the wrong signals it's best probably to keep your knickers on and not get into bed with him. :bow: :bow: The REAL alan partridge imo

but speaking perfect sense tbh Ched and the lady are both the bottom of the barrel, when i too was bottom of the barrel id have quietly accepted an anal rape whilst zombied on ghb.. so even at my worst I'd still have taken some reposibility for my actions imo

BBC radio presenter condemned for telling women to 'keep their knickers on' during Ched Evans discussion
Evans has been training with Sheffield United after serving time for rape. Photo: PA

A BBC radio presenter has been condemned by rape campaigners after saying women should "keep their knickers on" while discussing convicted rapist and footballer Ched Evans.

Nick Conrad, a talk show host on BBC Radio Norfolk, made the comments during a live debate about the former Sheffield United striker, who has provoked an outcry after returning to train with the club.

Mr Conrad said: "I think women need to be more aware of a man's sexual desire that when you're in that position that you are about to engage in sexual activity there's a huge amount of energy in the male body, there's a huge amount of will and intent, and it's very difficult for many men to say no when they are whipped up into a bit of a storm.

"And it's the old adage about if you yank a dog's tail then don't be surprised when it bites you.

"Or you can't keep snakes in the garden and think they'll only bite your neighbours."
Evans
Evans with his girlfriend following his release in October. Credit: PA

Petition urges Sheffield United not to resign Evans

The organisation Rape Crisis England and Wales said Mr Conrad's remarks were the latest example of a public figure making "ignorant comments".

Meanwhile some Twitter users compared him to a real life Alan Partridge - a reference to the Norfolk-based comedy radio presenter's politically incorrect comments.

Mr Conrad went on to suggest feminists had "hijacked" or "jumped on" the debate and appear to be "anti-men".

"The onus has to be on the men and the men have to be condemned if a woman says no and they persist then that's absolutely abhorrent," he added.

"But they then (feminists) in their fury against men and masculinity they actually forget to stop and say if you tease, if you jump into bed naked with a man if you give him all the signals and then he acts upon them then you are partially responsible."

He concluded his comments saying: "What I'm trying to say is that women also have to understand that when a man's given certain signals he'll wish to act upon them and if you don't wish to give out the wrong signals it's best probably to keep your knickers on and not get into bed with him. Does that make sense?"
Last updated Wed 19 Nov 2014

Monty91
11-19-2014, 01:15 PM
The bloke she did get into bed with was acquitted, while the bloke who joined them uninvited was convicted :shrug:

Classic Jorge
11-19-2014, 01:25 PM
It makes your "fancy a three way kiss?" venture look positively amateurish

Snin
11-19-2014, 01:25 PM
and also she is stupid and should accept she did not help herself

Snin
11-19-2014, 01:27 PM
AHA!

Billy Goat Sverige
11-19-2014, 01:32 PM

Monty91
11-19-2014, 01:34 PM
are entirely mutually exclusive, so I don't really understand why you would put the two statements together.

Unless of course you genuinely think she was "asking for it" and that therefore her actions mitigate the seriousness of the rape crime that she suffered.

barrybueno
11-19-2014, 01:34 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnNrwmk2RIk

Supermac1976
11-19-2014, 01:45 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1778IFNzaQ
You, stay there & lay off the After Eights. :clap:

Snin
11-19-2014, 01:47 PM

Snin
11-19-2014, 01:50 PM
are meant to analyse and deconstruct the request, breathalyse her and call her mum..worlds gone mad..of course Ched probably just slipped it up her arse when she was passed out..the classic #bantz of suprise sex imo

Snin
11-19-2014, 01:52 PM
and dont mean what they are saying..so no may in fact actually have been yes all along ! its gtting very confusing

barrybueno
11-19-2014, 01:54 PM

Monty91
11-19-2014, 02:13 PM
paraletic, until the point that they become victims of crime, at which point we are obliged to completely disregard their lack of responsibility and instead view them exclusively as victims.

Why can we not do both? Why can we not condemn the rapist but also condemn the girl for putting herself at risk (not just of rape but all kinds of other unpleasant outcomes)?

A girl who gets so drunk she stumbles into the road and gets hit by a car would, I am pretty sure, not dodge questions over her responsibility in the same way that rape victims do. Why?

Berni
11-19-2014, 02:47 PM
deliberately commit rape. Drunkenness in no way inviolates one's right to expect not to get raped - or be the victim of any crime. The onus is entirely on the potential perpetrator not to perpetrate.

redgunamo
11-19-2014, 02:49 PM

Sir Charlie of Nicholas
11-19-2014, 02:53 PM

Snin
11-19-2014, 02:53 PM
so the case is reverse engineered to her being totally defenceless and witless so if he had sex ..rape..if he hadnt what would it be ? abandonment ? ..they are both street scum B..i'd bloody..in fact do you know what id do b ? f**king thats right shoot em..hangings too good for em

redgunamo
11-19-2014, 03:07 PM
You can't legislate for the bad that bad people will do. Fair enough. But we can't even make any promises about what supposed good people will do either http://www.awimb.com/images/smiley_icons/ohwell.gif