PDA

View Full Version : Wonder what the AKB propaganda will be?

Fast Eddie :L:
11-10-2014, 12:12 AM
The usual mockery, sarcasm, abuse and ultra-defensive condescension.

I've said it for a couple of years now and still the same old ****e. A few on-field personnel changes wont make a difference - no matter who is brought in.
The same tactical ineptness, misjudgements and non-existence will still occur from a stubborn-past-his-sell-by-date manager.

We suffer from the same blatant deficiencies each season.

The Level Headed Dossa (The Wilderness Years)
11-10-2014, 07:37 AM
..... '' I've got a job and a pair of *******s ,I must be in charge '......

Brentwood
11-10-2014, 08:02 AM
That's not being brainwashed. I could never in a million years call him a c**t for example

I know we'll never win the league again with him as manager, but he has sacrificed so many years of his career to get the club to the stage we're at now, that it would be cruel to cast him away now. It's not even as though it's in the least bit likely that we could replace him and win the thing anyway. Other clubs have proved that

71 Guns - channeling the spirit of Mr Hat
11-10-2014, 08:03 AM

The Level Headed Dossa (The Wilderness Years)
11-10-2014, 08:14 AM
....although I'm not sure what you think he has sacrificed.
Anyway I just think he should be retired upstairs not discarded .Ultimately he should not be in charge of coaching and team affairs any longer.He will never win another Major trophy again.So what is the point of him being there,bring in someone with some fresh ideas ,and a diploma in tactical defence and an A level in offence to do the job.

PET
11-10-2014, 08:15 AM
gotten away anywhere else that was willing to pay him the kind of money... He lived off his past and made a killing out of it..simples..

Brentwood
11-10-2014, 08:31 AM
Real, Barca to name two. In 2004 he was the best manager on the planet don't forget.

He sacrificed going to rich 2 club leagues where he could easily have won stuff, just so he could see his teams descimated each year through losing at least one of our best players each yr.

PET
11-10-2014, 09:20 AM
He wouldnt have lasted 2 seasons if he wasnt winning anything there... Remember all his best years were in a 2 horse race period ..