PDA

View Full Version : And here's the thing...This team will only get worse this season

The Tony
11-04-2014, 11:57 PM
once we have Walcott, Jack and Ozil back.

If you think that's a positive then you're a moron. Wenger will want to play ALL OF THEM and JUSTIFY his attacking decisions.

I can see situation where Arsene completely drops Flamini, Arteta, Welbeck and Giroud and just to plays all of the attacking midfilders i.e.

Chesney, Debuchy, Mertersacker, Kos, Fibbs, Ramsey, Wilshere, Ozil, Ox, Sanchez and Walcott.

It's got to stop...this is not a structure...we're basically a very poor version of the Galacticos a few years ago but at least they won a Champions League...the Crapicos.

__

I think they're some hard decisions to be made with this squad and if Wenger can't make them then we need to get a replacement in.

We need a better structure...you win games by controlling the centre...that's where we excelled in the past with the likes of Vieira, Petit, Edu, Parlour and Gilberto....even Grimster had his moments in there.

Arteta and Song was very promising but this new Arsene is getting way too desperate now.

They provide a vital platform for everything by taking control and dictating the flow, tempo and outcome of the game.

Really need to get back to basics with this.

Jack and Ozil really need to grow the f**k up...Ramsey is turning into a disappointment...if they don't change then they should all leave...Alexis, Santi, Ox, Walcott and Gnarbry are excellent replacements.

And get two new defensive midfilders along with a tough centre half in the summer.

If you want names then I'll be happy to give Klinsmann a go...perfect guy...same approach to the game as Arsene but with fresh modern ideas...knows the Premier League too.

And bring in some muscle...Khedira, Carvallo, Wagamama at Southampton, Schniederlin...f**k if the german wants Michael Bradley over I'll take that an all...better than the current system....

Hendon Gooner (Only Easy Day Was Yesterday))
11-05-2014, 12:01 AM
hopefully he will see the light and go at the end of the season.
He can take over at Monaco and enjoy his twilight years in the South of France....

TRENT COLTON
11-05-2014, 12:38 AM
He's going to dispense with it. Then try and crowbar Wilshere and Ozil back into the same side isn't he? :cry:

Clueless Wanger
11-05-2014, 12:46 AM
Tony, eloquent as always. :bow: