PDA

View Full Version : Why are Liverpool resting players? It's not like they've qualified or even close

Billy Goat Sverige
11-04-2014, 06:41 PM
to getting out of the group. They wanted back in europe for the big european nights they love to go on about and then field a weakened team at Real Madrid.

f**king pathetic!!

Their team for tonight fwiw

Simon Mignolet, Alberto Moreno, Javi Manquillo, Kolo Toure, Martin Skrtl, Lazar Markovic, Adam Lallana, Joe Allan, Emre Can, Lucas, Fabio Borini

the splendor of antigone
11-04-2014, 06:44 PM
now he has an excuse (not really).

edit: But I'm not really sure Gerrard and Johnson being out is a bad thing. Sterling, certainly. Coutinho? Doesn't do enough defensively is probably Rodger's rationale. It's an incredibly defensive lineup.

CrossGun
11-04-2014, 07:12 PM
What he doesn't realise that Sunday is a lost cause also. Chelsea will walk all over them.

Mc Gooner
11-04-2014, 07:18 PM
l over them imo

Will be closer than you think :soothsayer:

Billy Goat Sverige
11-04-2014, 07:20 PM
he'll have to start resting them at City and Chelsea away.

Anyway, still makes no sense to me. Stranger things have happened than Liverpool getting a draw at Madrid. I'd say worse teams than Liverpool will probably end up doing it this season. Celta Vigo won at Barca on the weekend so the argument it's a 100% loss is *******s.

Them losing tonight gives Real first place and will probably see them rest players against Ludogrets and Basel

Supermac1976
11-04-2014, 07:31 PM
http://www.anorak.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/rodgers-out-banner.png
But then with those daft****s you just never know.