PDA

View Full Version : Is it too much to hope the revolting, old goat Branson is now finished? A friend of a

Herbette Chapman - aged 15
11-03-2014, 10:27 PM
friend of a friend knows someone who knows someone who has met him and reckons he's a lascivious old goat who tries it on with every viable women he meets. He is also a kunt apparently.

arse-nick (avid-analogue-addict)
11-03-2014, 10:37 PM

Berni
11-03-2014, 10:41 PM
that means he can range pretty freely. But then you have to take the view that, if you've been cuckolded by Richard Branson because your woman is swayed by his oodles of cash and celebrity (and that is where most of these stories come from) your woman probably wasn't much of a catch in the first place.

And that you're probably quite poorly hung, inexperienced and **** in bed (that bit was just for you, h ;-) )

Classic Jorge
11-03-2014, 11:16 PM
Also, what's he actually done that's a success recently? I mean, bar making a mint out of prog and air travel, two things that are hardly doing a roaring trade any more.

He seems to be a series of failed, 'whacky', gimmicky narcissistic publicity ventures nowadays.

Almost as bad as Alan Sugartits if you ask me.

Berni
11-03-2014, 11:21 PM
Most of his business ventures have been attempts to find a niche whereby he can disrupt monopolies or duopolies. On that basis, he's probably been pretty good for the consumer in general.

Classic Jorge
11-03-2014, 11:29 PM
Apparently the whole Branson myth is very well policed by, among others, carter f**k. I think Jon Ronson was looking to do something on him at one point, which went a bit quiet.

I'm not sure what Virgin actually do any more, but I did hear he only has 170 staff at Virgin nowadays.

I don't know why he doesn't give it up and just go for a dive in his Scrooge McDuck money room.

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/aqqfGXrX__8/hqdefault.jpg

71 Guns - channeling the spirit of Mr Hat
11-04-2014, 07:14 AM
over his head - everyone loved that & she kept her job...

redgunamo
11-04-2014, 08:58 AM
sons and grandsons to be emperors of the east and west. Or, at the very least, win a few World Cups.