PDA

View Full Version : I've been thinking about this policeman who impregnated this animal rights woman.

Berni
11-03-2014, 03:48 PM
Now I've met animal rights activist types and - not to put too fine a point on it, they are usually ugly, hectoring harridans who never stop banging on about animals. Also, they're usually hairy-legged types who I can't imagine are very well kempt down below.

Add to all that **** the plastic shoes and the fact that the poor ******* had to subsist on a vegan diet for years and I'd say he deserves the George Medal.

the splendor of antigone
11-03-2014, 03:51 PM

Berni
11-03-2014, 03:54 PM
piercings? I remember them. Ick.

Rich
11-03-2014, 03:58 PM
I found the stories incredibly interesting as I didn't realise the extent at which the Police were spying on potentially troublesome groups.

I thought that the Police were hugely brave in doing what they did because to be exposed could mean a terribly murky fate.

Really enjoyed the book up to the point that the book started to besmirch the police and seemed to make them out to be the evil ones. It is for that reason, I would advise you against reading the book.

the splendor of antigone
11-03-2014, 04:08 PM
http://nerdcostume.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/mens-nerd-costume.jpg

Wear that* to some bar in a trendy, urban, hipsterish area and you'll be heralded as the paragon of authenticity and fashion (probably a contradiction in terms there).

I think even animal rights people are deadly afraid of fur today.

*I recognize that my own stereotype regarding hipsters may already be outdated itself

Berni
11-03-2014, 04:16 PM
University and the description I have given there is entirely accurate. And, since this chap was operating for the police and knocking one of the soap-dodgers up at that time as well, I stand by my stereotype.

Berni
11-03-2014, 04:17 PM
So I'm pretty neutral in the whole thing.

the splendor of antigone
11-03-2014, 04:20 PM
police and animal rights etc., but the actual people trying to enforce it are -- because 'human all too human' -- c**ts.

Berni
11-03-2014, 04:28 PM
people who are likely to be attracted to these particular paths pretty unattractive.

Most animal rights activists, it seems to me, hate their fellow man more than they love animals, while most coppers are the sort of people who want to wear uniforms and tell people what to do. Neither type appeals to me much.

Trixie Popsicle
11-04-2014, 01:11 PM