PDA

View Full Version : I do hope that my MP at least said "You know nothing, Jon Snurrrr!"

Classic Jorge
10-23-2014, 01:12 PM
http://www.thetelegraphandargus.co.uk/news/11555045.Shipley_ MP_Philip_Davies_in__playground_bully__public_row_ with_Chann el_4_presenter_John_Snow/?ref=rss&utm_source=twitterfeed &utm_medium=facebook (http://www.thetelegraphandargus.co.uk/news/11555045.Shipley_MP_Philip_Davies_in__playground_b ully__public_row_with_Channel_4_presenter_John_Sno w/?ref=rss&utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=facebook)

Shipley MP Philip Davies in 'playground bully' public row with Channel 4 presenter Jon Snow

SHIPLEY MP Philip Davies clashed with Channel Four News presenter Jon Snow, when he was invited to tour its studios.

The extraordinary shouting match – in front of 50 journalists – saw the pair trade insults, before they were separated by fellow presenter Krishnan Guru-Murthy.

Mr Davies blamed Mr Snow for the row, accusing him of a “tirade of abuse” over the MP’s previous accusations that Channel 4 News has a left-wing bias.

He said: “I replied, ‘I'm on a tour round, I haven't come for an argument about Channel 4 News. I will happily do that but I haven't come expecting confrontation’.

“He went on, ‘Where are your examples? You can't give me any examples’. He was like a playground bully in his own playground.”

The Shipley MP said the row escalated when he suggested the presenter was getting too old for his job. According to one witness, he said: “I think it's time you retired.”

In reply, Mr Snow suggested the MP was struggling to hold on to his constituency - although Mr Davies beat his Labour rival by 9,944 votes at the last election.

A Channel 4 spokesman said: “We were pleased to welcome Philip Davies MP to Channel 4 News.

“Our journalists never shy away from a full and frank discussion, and Jon Snow and Mr Davies had a robust exchange of views.”

Tai Lopez
10-23-2014, 01:15 PM
I UNDERSTAND YOU ARE IN THE ANTIQUITIES TRADE?
CAN HELP WITH PURSHASING OF SAID ITEMS?

Classic Jorge
10-23-2014, 01:21 PM
We cannot be seen talking to one another.

Enough blood has been spilled