PDA

View Full Version : Finally something happening in my neighbourhood.

JohnnyPuma
10-20-2014, 06:14 PM
A woman declared her property as an independent state and free from Norwegian jurisdiction and tried to hand in her passport to the city mayor. This happened some time ago. Today she was evicted by the police and the property is up for sale.

Well when I say own, what I mean is, the bank owns it.
She had refused to pay her taxes, debts and municipal taxes, because of the international banking conspiracy. (that goes without saying really)

16 people showed up at her house to show their support and sing gospel songs.:hehe:

How convenient that she found out about the international banking conspiracy just when she was shoulder-deep in debt. :shakehead:

Herr Floyd - PEGIDA
10-20-2014, 06:25 PM
Ive decided to take a stand myself. Im quitting my job to go on the dole and claim housing benefit. Its may way of sticking my fingers up to the government who have been taking my taxes and paying substantial portions of it to groups without my desire or permission. Why should I and other decent upstanding members of the community pay for illegal immigrants, scroungers and unsavoury characters to be housed and cared for when they despise this Country and its values. Thats without mentioning the criminal payments abroad to dispicable Countries who do not deserve it and which get siphoned off to the rats who run those Countries. All while our elderly suffer at home. If this happened 2 Centuries ago, these politicians would be hanging from trees by now.

JohnnyPuma
10-20-2014, 06:31 PM

Herr Floyd - PEGIDA
10-20-2014, 06:40 PM

JohnnyPuma
10-20-2014, 06:47 PM

Herr Floyd - PEGIDA
10-20-2014, 06:52 PM
Have you seen the East End recently?