PDA

View Full Version : I just think the whole nazi thing (see below) is a little quaint at this point. kill all the jews &

eastgermanautos
10-13-2014, 09:28 PM
gypies? never happen man! I mean, fair enough, you made a concerted effort. You got your back into. You rolled up your sleaves.

eastgermanautos
10-13-2014, 09:31 PM
it was a dream, but one which was not destined to become reality. move on to the next challenge imo.

redgunamo
10-13-2014, 10:41 PM
down a marker for "german-ness, and also in re-asserting German primacy within Europe.

Sometimes it's not necessary to kill everyone you don't like; just enough to make your point.

Ashberto
10-13-2014, 10:59 PM
Put it in the mixer. Got in their faces.

And as you say, even got his way eventually with the creation and dominance of the EU by his associates. And his policy on the dismemberment of Yugoslavia.

redgunamo
10-13-2014, 11:23 PM
carpet-bombing the place to thy kingdom come before you can say Clint Eastwood. We are too childish and cuddly and cartoonish to be truly feared; their greatest enemies have always come from the east.

In fairness to them, because of their location, no-one has as big an interest in a successfully functioning (ie: German-led) Europe as they do.

Classic Jorge
10-13-2014, 11:26 PM
I bet you can't wait for the balkanisation of Europe, do you have your little plastic Middlesex flag all ready and ****?

Ashberto
10-13-2014, 11:29 PM
;-)

Classic Jorge
10-13-2014, 11:30 PM
http://instagram.com/p/uHAbgASwXj/

Ashberto
10-13-2014, 11:48 PM
https://assets.digital.cabinet-office.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/image_data/file/26142/s300_Middlesex960x640.jpg

My current lost river interest is the Hackney Brook. Tributaries started a bit north of the Andover Estate (you can see the valley on Tollington Park), Mercer Road in Tufnell Park, Jackson Road by the Coronet, and possibly another near Holloway prison. They met just north of Ashburton Grove, then it went along Gillespie Road and Mountgrove Road to Clissold Park (the ponds are a relic of it) then across the north end of the cemetery, then towards Hackney Downs (the route of the railway on the west edge) then through Hackney to Hackney Wick and the River Lea. I haven't sorted the later details yet but will be having a wander over that part of the route soon.

In fact it turns out that Highbury, Stamford Bridge and WHL were all built next to lost rivers. Good pub quiz question there.