PDA

View Full Version : Ooh I really hope ISIS do have a go at Turkey. The Turkish youth I encountered living

Herbette Chapman - aged 15
10-06-2014, 08:34 PM
in Germany many years ago are the only youth I've come across that I'd consider as hard as the Jamaicans I'd known in London. They had frequent punch ups with British squaddies and very rarely lost. Most tellingly, the squaddies were usually between 18 & 25 and their Turkish opponents were generally between 14 & 18. They would rather die than lose a fight. If their big brothers ever became involved it got very ugly.

Classic Jorge
10-06-2014, 08:39 PM
I reckon it's because they are beaten from such an early age. When I was a kid one of my best mates was Jamaican, he complained that his mum would give him "a belt". It was only when I saw her go after him one day that it was an actual belt.

Herbette Chapman - aged 15
10-06-2014, 08:56 PM
slave colony because the slave population came largely from West African Ashanti - known for their ferocity. THis is most likely anecdotal *******s of course.

When I lived in Hayes, the local chav hard nuts who rated themselves very highly, were abjectly pitiful whenever the Greenford Jamaican mob came up for a fair or anything. They were notoriously vicious if you upset them.

Classic Jorge
10-06-2014, 08:59 PM
Obviously I'm trying to skirt around some pretty murky eugenicist waters here

Berni
10-06-2014, 10:22 PM
Angriest people I've ever met, Jamaicans. Thank God Haile Selassie got to them before Muhammed.

Berni
10-06-2014, 10:27 PM
(More of it, if anything) and are still among the kindest, funniest and sweetest people I've ever known.

Whereas Jamaicans are c**ts.

Classic Jorge
10-06-2014, 10:45 PM
About the Bajans, obviously. I'm not having the Jamaicans after me too, not after what I said about the gypos.