PDA

View Full Version : Herr Floyd..WTF do you mean Le Boss embarrassed himself? I saw AW bitch slapping and shoving

Herbette Chapman - aged 15
10-05-2014, 08:46 PM
that repellent little sardine scoffer up and down his own touchline like the Kings Road rent boy he is.

Maureen is the only one who should feel embarrassed as his bottom lip was visibly trembling when Le Boss swotted him aside like a fly. Oh, and that bug eyed little tosser Ozil should also be embarrassed to accept his wages.

The Tony
10-05-2014, 08:49 PM
Can't control himself...so what chance has he of controlling the players.

😶

Herr Floyd - PEGIDA
10-05-2014, 09:02 PM
I was waiting for Jose to throw himself to the ground in order to have Arsene removed to the stands however even Jose realized it would have looked ridiculous to fall over from a powder puff flap. No. Arsene embarrassed himself and us the fans. If he had upper cut Jose and followed through with a left/right combination then I would understand. To conclude, Arsene is a limp wristed, garlic munching, onion carrying, croissant scoffing French Trumpet.

eastgermanautos
10-05-2014, 10:01 PM
reach. He can throw that overhead right and find mourinho's temple whenever he wants to. His push was girly, but he was just teasing him. Maurine knows that his health is at risk going forward.

Brentwood
10-06-2014, 06:19 AM