PDA

View Full Version : Berni: Regarding your observation of a prevelance of square headed Dutch

Chief Arrowhead
10-03-2014, 02:37 PM
I've been giving this some thought and done some historical research. If you look back at Famous Dutch in history you could make a case for their genetic square heads, but in truth it is not that noticeable, so your argument would be specious. Then of course we have the rather impressive, from an oddity standpoint, of Mr. Louis Van Gaal.

No, rather the noticeable square headed trait is, in fact, fairly recent and sudden. Not near enough time for genetic evolution to works its Darwinian magic.

Then it hit me. They have national health care in that country! As such there is bound to be uniformity in procedures and implements. One also knows that a newborn infant head is quite malleable.

Common Obstetrical forceps:

http://antiquescientifica.com/ob_Denmans_forceps_Weiss_c._1830_side.jpg

Quite obviously the Dutch method of birthing is to implement dual forceps perpendicular to each other. Van Gaal's birth applied only the single forceps and the doc was a bit too hasty in his removal. They have since refined the technique.

Berni
10-03-2014, 02:50 PM
get so shaped - a bit like those square melons the Japanese used to grow.

Ashberto
10-03-2014, 03:04 PM
This is fairly elementary national stereotyping here, chaps. It's not difficult.

Ashberto
10-03-2014, 03:08 PM
The one comparing wild, backward Irishers and Africans with the more advanced, blockeaded Saxons.

Classic Jorge
10-03-2014, 03:16 PM

Berni
10-03-2014, 03:16 PM
I keep them in the library with my calipers, measurement data and restraints.

Not really. I just googled 'Irish Ape Punch' :-)

For some reason, it upset Sir C. :rubchin:

Classic Jorge
10-03-2014, 03:17 PM