PDA

View Full Version : John Hartson makes some fair points. Rub chin

One Wilf Copping
09-16-2014, 09:28 PM
"I think Arsenal papered over the cracks last season, winning the FA Cup and just sneaking into the top four. Their performances against the big teams in the last few years have been unacceptable. They could have conceded five or six tonight.

"And the thing is, they do still create chances because they have such quality in the middle of the park. Arsenal have got good players but they need to strengthen defensively.

"Without overreacting, it was a really woeful defensive performance from Arsenal tonight. Steve Bould has been given the Assistant Manager role, and he should be going into there and sorting it out at the back. He must be looking at his side's defending and cringing."

SOLMAN(read by millions)
09-16-2014, 09:29 PM

IUFG
09-16-2014, 09:32 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7TdTcwZLTM

Wembleygooner- raised in hornsey
09-16-2014, 09:35 PM
no, no he doesn't and I don't have the energy to discuss why we made the premier league champions struggle to a draw on Saturday and we look woeful tonight - I don't know cherman football - at all-but I know it is of a very high standard, because they won the world cup in style - our problems are deep but not without flashes of greatness - thats football - thats life actually - so lets suck it up and get on with it

Mo Britain less Europe
09-16-2014, 09:44 PM