PDA

View Full Version : My President spoke to his people tonight

Chief Arrowhead
09-11-2014, 01:34 AM
we're totally f**ked. It will take 50 years to come back from the past 8.

bostonbrian
09-11-2014, 01:56 AM
:-|

Chief Arrowhead
09-11-2014, 02:56 AM
Just like we have kept the peace in Somalia and Yemen!

Alexism - Atheoist
09-11-2014, 03:41 AM
If he does the opposite of what you want America will be a much much better place.

Question...which President destroyed the government that created the vacuum for ISIS to grow? By lying to the American people? To attack a country that had never attacked us - the first time in American History we attacked first? And then didn't finish the job? Or the job of getting bin Laden? While driving the country into record debt? With fewer jobs at the end of his reign than when he started? Who vigorously pursued Conservative policies from start to finish?

Hint: It's the guy you wouldn't hear a word said against and vigorously attacked anyone who questioned him.

You can try to complain that Obama didn't fix Humpty Dumpty yet, but you're a ridiculous clown so complain away.

Chief Arrowhead
09-11-2014, 03:47 AM
This is my President and he sold us down the river. Laugh all you want.

Question: Why do you hate me more than those that want to cut your head off because you are an American?

I give Obama credit. He wanted America to be a weaker country and he has delivered. You aren't going to make the supposition that you wanted America to be a stronger country?

Chief Arrowhead
09-11-2014, 04:21 AM
So this President is just what the doctor ordred.

Bergkamp's Brain
09-11-2014, 06:36 AM

Alexism - Atheoist
09-11-2014, 11:14 PM
dear. So glad you and your kind are dying off.