PDA

View Full Version : Swanseareviewwimb

Pat Vegas
09-09-2014, 02:25 PM
The beach is massive.
It's not as industrial as thought it would be and far more hilly.

It's an old folks town. When you see 2 hearing aid shops in the town centre you know something is up.

It's completely dead on Saturday nights. Nobody around.

It's all a bit of a time warp. The young folks are about 5 years behind the times overly tattooed.

Middle ages couples still go to hotels for dinner on a weekend all dressed up.

They all say tara instead of goodbye.

apart from that it's the usual array of highstreet chain shops/restaurants that are now the uniform look of all town centres around the country.

Sir Charlie of Nicholas
09-09-2014, 02:28 PM
They're all fighting with it each on Wind St.

Pat Vegas
09-09-2014, 02:33 PM
Had a decent dinner.

But had a terrible breakfast. I though I had found a nice place to have a full erm Welsh breakfast.

As it arrived on the table within 3 minutes of ordering it I knew this can't be good :microwave: :-(

Sir Charlie of Nicholas
09-09-2014, 02:37 PM
It was a Tuesday night in November. At 6 p.m. I entered the World's Most Depressing Chinese Restaurant, where I sat next to a pond full of goldfish, stuffing my face with ribs in brown gloop and being pitied by surly chinamen. At 7.00 I left the restaurant, walked 50 yards into Wind St, and thought I'd stumbled into Hades. The place was thick with pissed up Welshers.

Pat Vegas
09-09-2014, 02:51 PM
Looked massive inside. Very tacky and a bit like one of those ****ty places you'd see in New York.

Sir Charlie of Nicholas
09-09-2014, 03:07 PM
Tacky doesn't really do it justice.