PDA

View Full Version : JOEL

ChrisH2
09-03-2014, 12:45 PM
Must be feeling pretty bad that we were shopping him around while making statements that we want to keep him. If he's behind Podolski, who can't get a game, the presumption is that we'll only see him in the League Cup or as a last minute time wasting sub, or after injuries (which is probably the most likely)
I feel he deserves better. Does anyone believe he can make it here?

The frustration with the current way of playing is that nobody seems to want to dribble or run purposefully toward the goal with the ball. Ox and Tomas do , as does Theo and even Poldi, but none is in our 'first choice' team at present. Campbell seems to be the type who wants to get into a shooting position as quick as possible, Is that what Wenger doesn't like? Is that what is frustrating Ozil, who gives the physical impression that he's not happy? It seems we're often getting to the point where we cross the ball and nobody is in the box. Perhaps Welbeck is the answer.

Campbell excites me and the rest of the world, but not Arsene.

Luis Anaconda
09-03-2014, 12:48 PM

Lord Roose Bolton
09-03-2014, 12:53 PM
I like him, but I just cant see it.

ChrisH2
09-03-2014, 12:54 PM
probably.
And I'm a lot older and wiser than you
so there

Luis Anaconda
09-03-2014, 12:56 PM

Rich
09-03-2014, 12:56 PM
shooting are both wayward and there is rarely any end product. A 5/10 player.

Harry Balls
09-03-2014, 01:03 PM
But then we were going to flog him to Benfica, but the faffing around and lateness of Welbeck meant it didn't happen.

Wenger's a people person, there's something he's seen in Campbell that he doesn't like.

Nicosia Gooner
09-03-2014, 01:20 PM
:hehe: