PDA

View Full Version : disappointing past few days

zimgunner
09-02-2014, 12:52 PM
1. hard to justify the threadbare defense we now have -- quite possible that we might have to go into a big game this season with chambers and monreal as our center backs. no disrespect to them, but fancy playing chelsea or city away, or even dortmund away, with those two? i find it stupendous that we have basically lost a center back this transfer window!

2. how on earth did kos get back onto the pitch after his injury on sunday? i don't know if it is the coaching staff's fault or wenger's, but it looked pretty obvious that he was walking around in a daze and he was directly responsible for leicester's equalizer. that is 2 points dropped by negligent coaching.

love the arsenal and have affection and loyalty for wenger, but he's run out of excuses for this transfer window. i wasn 't asking us to sign a maldini or TA6, just a solid squad central defender.

slow&low
09-02-2014, 12:55 PM
could you please be more clear next time? Poor Arsene must've misunderstood and bought a striker instead.

Luis Anaconda
09-02-2014, 12:56 PM
would have cut out 90 per cent of fully operational centre backs if not more

zimgunner
09-02-2014, 01:04 PM
but it looked like all the world to me that kos barely knew where he was, that his positioning was off before the cross came in and that he mistimed his jump. but i suppose you are right in that we will never know whether he would have done better.

Luis Anaconda
09-02-2014, 01:08 PM
hit that was it was going to be a chance at the least - very difficult to defend against

Rich
09-02-2014, 01:19 PM