PDA

View Full Version : some of you need a reality check imo. Wenger was persisting with a ****e

PET
08-31-2014, 07:17 PM
Ramsey for years together. One bad game for Sanogo you are up in arms..

Give him the same time.. you will see a Drogba

IUFG
08-31-2014, 07:18 PM

redline
08-31-2014, 07:32 PM
it is all about expectation. There are 2 parts, the first is expectation made or promise by the club (I don't want to touch on this matter) and secondly is your own perceive expectation of the club.

If your expectation for Arsenal this year is for Ars to get more points then Chealsea or Man city. Then I do understand why those fans get agitated with Sanogo accommodate the talisman spot.

So if your expectation for Arsenal this year is enough to have some far shout for the title then I do also understand why you want to give the learning time to Sanogo.

7evens
08-31-2014, 07:33 PM
first choice striker at this level is insane.
He's no Anelka and is only going to have his confidence shattered once the boo boys start getting on his back.

Jose was once again, in like a ****house rat at plugging the gap in his strike force, having let Ba and Eto'o leave.

PET
08-31-2014, 07:42 PM
Some other player

Bergkamp's Brain
08-31-2014, 07:42 PM
he may turn out to be good, he may not. Trouble is, we need someone who is good right now. Sanogo is not going to provide adequate cover for Giroud for the next 4 or 5 months.

7evens
08-31-2014, 07:51 PM
need time and confidence to move forward. I'm sure an injury like that would a been a total headf**k for many players, therefore it shows his quality to carry on.

TRENT COLTON
08-31-2014, 08:09 PM
Developing Sanogo (at any cost) isn't moving Arsenal forward. It's putting us on hold while Wenger carrys out another project. Is that what he was given another 3 year contract for?

Exiled Gunner
09-01-2014, 12:15 AM
And the argument was more along the lines that his injury had slowed him down, not that the injury had robbed him off his first touch!