PDA

View Full Version : This is the thing that pisses me of with Real Madrid...

Twat Cuddles
07-22-2014, 01:20 PM
So they go win the Champions League & Copa Del Ray double with a midfield that was highly effective (Di Maria, Khedira, Modric, Isco)

Now they're essentially dissembling that midfield to do their huge marquee signings because they just HAVE to do that.

The chances are James & Kroos will not be as effective as the already established midfield...

The same **** happened when Zidane won the Champs League with them and then they went through a ****e period.

The Tony
07-22-2014, 01:23 PM
Suspect they would be able to play Modd in midfield and still beat most of La Liga.

Luis Anaconda
07-22-2014, 01:27 PM
Moddrich- geddit

the splendor of antigone
07-22-2014, 01:29 PM
presence.

Seriously though, getting rid of Di Maria is absolute madness. Isco doesn't fit their system so that's understandable, although that begs the question as to why they brought him in in the first place (I guess I already answered that).

They had the best attack in Europe last season so to decimate it is clearly the prudent thing to do. They're absolutely buying James solely on his 5 World Cup appearances and now have to shoe horn him in despite not playing with a #10 (hence the Özil sale).

Letting go of Di Maria is the most unsettling thing about this. Even the sale of Özil pales in comparison.

Snin
07-22-2014, 01:29 PM

Billy Goat Sverige
07-22-2014, 01:30 PM

Snin
07-22-2014, 01:30 PM