PDA

View Full Version : Glorious day for it at Farnborough. Media centre is the usual grubby scrum, while the viewing

Berni
07-16-2014, 10:15 AM
platform is already full of tragic, planespotting c**ts jealously guarding their spots and tutting loudly should you dare to stand in front of them. Occasionally, one with a camera will attempt to remonstrate with you that you're obscuring his line of sight, at which point you point out to them that the great joy of aeroplanes is that they do what's interesting in the sky and that, unless I suddenly grow to ten times my actual height, I am unlikely to prevent him seeing the flying machines. Should he continue to grumble, I find a cheery 'Piss off!' does the trick.

PSRB
07-16-2014, 10:17 AM
Should have gone to my parents and watched it there

Sir Charlie of Nicholas
07-16-2014, 10:20 AM
He may breathe in your direction, at which time you will undoubtedly collapse from the rancid stench flowing over his rotting stumps and flabby, saliva-speckled lips.

They're not clean, these people.

Berni
07-16-2014, 10:23 AM
Some of them are 90 if they're a day and, while I know there are some very niche publications out there, I doubt even tragicplanespotter.com would employ these c**ts.

Sir Charlie of Nicholas
07-16-2014, 10:28 AM
What do they want with a photograph of a Belgian air force F16? They could just look on the internet, for f**k's sake.

Nice and hot today, high density altitude and reduced engine performance. There'll be a few pairs of ****ty underpants by close of flying :hehe:

Maz
07-16-2014, 12:01 PM
...in the garden, and kept getting disturbed by large flying machines. Lovely.

Shame its going to piss down all weekend for the public airshows.