PDA

View Full Version : How did someone change one of my 2 year old posts? And how come I can only see the original in my

Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult
07-15-2014, 10:08 PM
list of previous messages, not the one it's been changed to?

How do you do it? And how do you see the ones that have been changed?

I don't mind people taking the piss, but I'd rather they changed a stupid post, not one praising Rosicky for being our little Mozart now he's playing in the middle of the park.

I love Rosicky.

If I'd have been Moyles, I wouldn't have bought the Belgie, I'd have offered 20 mil for Tommy once the Ozil deal looked likely. AW wouldn't have turned down that cash, and he's got more creativity even now than the whole ManU midfield.

Even if you only got 3 years out of him, he'd still be a much better buy than the Afroed Frite. One CL qualification that they wouldn't have got otherwise and he'd have paid for himself.

(Bit like Nacho. One goal and one assist got us 4 pts we wouldn't have had otherwise. He's paid for his fee and wages already, cos without him we'd have lost £25mil in CL money.)

For attacking CMs, we could have Santi, Tommy, Jack and Ox on the bench next year. (And Abou.) But any of the first 4 would walk into ManU's team.

Ashberto
07-15-2014, 10:13 PM
image editing software.

Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult
07-15-2014, 10:15 PM

Ashberto
07-15-2014, 10:36 PM
his posts from over a year ago despite Admin insisting that this was not possible.