PDA

View Full Version : I know this hasn't worked for other people...but THIS one seems legit, right?

Alexism - Atheoist
06-25-2014, 02:32 PM
I figure one of you London fellows must know this bloke.

Hello Mulla,

I have somehow managed to get your contact information through a very reliable source of mine. I am quite sure that you might be skeptic about whom this may be. I choose to make this a personal issue. I am Abdul Latif Al Mulla, General Manager, Business Development of a renowned Bank in London. I do not want problems as I am a dignity but I just hope you can assist me. I write you this letter in good faith; I have a transaction worth of £15,000,000.00.

I realized this fund from bank excess profit after trading with the capital sum and I deposited the funds in Fixed call account; were nobody will have access to it; even the bank does not have access to this account because it cannot be deducted; until after the transfer and I did not declare this fund to the bank. Last week, my bank management requested for the beneficiary of the fund since it has been left dormant for a long time now so I am contacting you so I can present you to the bank as the beneficiary of this fund because only a foreigner can stand as the beneficiary. Can I trust you to hold this money for me until I come to your country?

After the transfer, I promise to give you 50% of the money as your commission. but if you do not accept this offer kindly forget I contacted you. All I need is for you to get a good current account where this fund can be transferred into and for you to stand as the beneficiary of the said amount; within five days the funds will be transferred to your designated bank account.

There are practically no risks involved; it will be a bank-to-bank transfer. I hope you understand my situation. I am critically ill that is why I contacted you to finalize this transaction to enable me have a very good treatment.

Thank you and God bless.

Warm regards,
Abdul Latif Al Mulla
General Manager, Business Development
abdullatifal.mulla@yahoo.co.uk

Mc Gooner
06-25-2014, 02:34 PM