PDA

View Full Version : I don't care so much for the England result but I am fuming over the snubbing of Arsenal players. >>

Twat Cuddles
06-19-2014, 09:47 PM
No one can tell me Henderson is better than Wilshere. No one can tell me Baines is better than Gibbs (and he didn't even get f**king picked for the 23 man squad) and no one can tell me a fully fit Welbeck is better than a half fit Ox.

f**k England. f**k Hodgson. f**k Liverpool.

IUFG
06-19-2014, 09:48 PM
there...

Hendon Gooner (Only Easy Day Was Yesterday))
06-19-2014, 09:50 PM
Hope the Ox does not play in the last match against Costa Rica.

Fcuk England! Who gives a fcuk?

Rich
06-19-2014, 10:01 PM
We play four forward players, you simply cannot have Wilshere playing with that. We'd be destroyed and have nothing to protect our fragile defence.

And if you think that Gibbs should play ahead of Gibbs :hehe: He has Baines, Shaw and Cole ahead of him. He's ****e.

Twat Cuddles
06-19-2014, 10:07 PM

Rich
06-19-2014, 10:09 PM

Twat Cuddles
06-19-2014, 10:12 PM
Wilshere turns defence into attack so effectively. He also has the drive & penetration that no other England midfielder can provide. It's sad that he should be snubbed because he deserves much more...

But yeah f**k England I'm Arsenal.

Twat Cuddles
06-19-2014, 10:14 PM
You know f**k all. You're actually a little spastic and I'd love to trample over your pasty, white face.

Please don't talk football with me ever again.

Rich
06-19-2014, 10:16 PM
shows you actually agree with me (and the England manger plus every highly regarded pundit around) but just can't bare to admit it.

You poor little sausage. Now cut out the vitriol or you're going to get banned again, aren't you? :-)

Twat Cuddles
06-19-2014, 10:18 PM
is going very well considering we just got virtually knocked out IN TWO f**kING GAMES you halfwit mug.

Rich
06-19-2014, 10:21 PM
Perhaps it's time to go back to school? And you know full well that I'm right here. That's why the best people in world football agree with eachother, you see?

Now start acting your age :nod:

Twat Cuddles
06-19-2014, 10:23 PM
please keep up you half wit.

Rich
06-19-2014, 10:26 PM
The fact is, the vast majority of experts agree with me and disagree with you.

Sorry to do this to you, John. Maybe you should take those rose-tinted specs off now, yeah?

Twat Cuddles
06-19-2014, 10:33 PM
You're actually mugging yourself here.

Imagine if someone like Wenger, a manager with so much more insight than any of those c**ts, managed England. Do you think he'd bench England or would he build a side around him?

f**king think for a minute. If your expert opinion is based around sucking off the BBC panel that says nothing for you and your knowledge.

Proper little Englander you are. :****er:

Rich
06-19-2014, 10:39 PM
Just two points to finish you off, though.

You are disagreeing with several people with decades of football management experience at the top level/professional footballers at the top level, which is fair enough. But when we consider the fact that you are an individual who has been routinely mocked for his/her footballing/other opinions - one of such threads even being so funny that it made it to classics - then I'd be inclined to agree with the experts.

I'm sorry, John. I'm sure you're a lovely guy but you need to evaluate your opinions. You even suggested England's side should be based around Wilshere when they don't play an even remotely similar system :hehe:

That's it now. Fin.

Twat Cuddles
06-19-2014, 10:49 PM
You can chat **** about me as much as you like but the mug here is you, because you're talking **** about an England side that has been humiliated at the World Cup by a country with 5 million people and are practically knocked out. 2 losses out of 2 games.

Acting like things can't be improved. Yeah things can be improved. Like starting Wilshere & Ox for one and that doesn't mean dropping the rest of the England squad to accommodate them you nerd. Wilshere is an intelligent player.

Just listen to yourself. I don't give a f**k what f**king Hoddle thinks.

Rich
06-19-2014, 10:53 PM

Twat Cuddles
06-19-2014, 11:04 PM