PDA

View Full Version : Sorry to post and its one off but i had to have my say on cesc

modd
06-12-2014, 05:33 PM
I firstly am amazed we let him go to chelsea. Fine he not as good as he was at 24 but still to let him go to the russians just f**king is sickening

But for cesc to sign for those lot is beyond f**king belief . Fine he wanted to go to us and we did not want him.

But why not say f**k you chelsea. arsenal in my blood and i understand your their london rivals and i wait for anothe offer from aboard that surley would have come in for him.

I can,t understand why he did not wait for other offer surley would have come from other clubs.

He another example of modern player who has no loyality. first van persie and then cesc

Herr Floyd - PEGIDA
06-12-2014, 05:36 PM
He is an overrated midget who somehow fooled Arsene and Barcelona. Barca woke up and got shot. Arsene realized he was rubbish and refused to get him back. Ramsey, Wilshere and Chamberlain are far better players. Rosicky is ten times better than Cesc

modd
06-12-2014, 05:40 PM
he still very good player who although failled at barca and is not the player he was can still be useful for chelsea

i don,t buy the fact chelsea only one in for him.. he could of let himself be a free agent and waited the summer for clubs to come in for him. i promise you a big club aboard or in italy would have come in for him

he did not hve to go to the russians

look we be fine. we got loads of depth without him and we need a striker more but this is not about really about effect on us.

its about fact a former player has no f**king loyality and signs for english team he said he never join.

just partly why i hate modern football. greddy players with greddy mindsets.

Supermac1976
06-12-2014, 06:08 PM
How's it going fella, enjoying your summer so far?

Rich
06-12-2014, 06:10 PM

Ashberto
06-12-2014, 06:45 PM

modd
06-12-2014, 07:20 PM

modd
06-12-2014, 07:23 PM
is much nicer then cold dark winters

will watch world cup but it will be dull as **** as every international football tournament usually is. it a old beast that has no relation to modern world but i will watch it all the same.

expect diving, dull games, anti football thriving, half empty stadiums and poor quality games.

club football ****s all over it.

modd
06-12-2014, 07:24 PM
point is cesc was totally disloyal.

anyway see you later :wave: