PDA

View Full Version : modd will be happy with this

Mc Gooner
06-06-2014, 07:52 AM
http://www.androidheadlines.com/2014/06/google-chrome-remote -desktop-updated-immersive-mode.html (http://www.androidheadlines.com/2014/06/google-chrome-remote-desktop-updated-immersive-mode.html)

Nicosia Gooner
06-06-2014, 08:05 AM

Mc Gooner
06-06-2014, 08:07 AM
You take criticism like a petulant child. You do know that don't you.

Nicosia Gooner
06-06-2014, 08:24 AM
You really need to have a hard look at yourself.

You have criticised me on countless occasions in the past because I posted a link on football matters because you apparently feel it isn't necessary as you already know about it.

What you have to realise is that you are not the only person here and it isn't a problem posting football matters links as each person has a choice, read it or ignore it. To attack people for doing it is simply childish.

You have also made reference to Floyd and modd; Floyd is an abusive person and I simply respond to him in a language that he can relate to and as for modd, I have no issue with his excessive / OTT anything Arsenal, apart from drowing the board with the same stuff over and over again.

You can continue to ridicule or you can be reasonable man, the response will depend on your choice. Choose the latter and I'll treat you with respect, use the former and I'll treat you accordingly.

Mc Gooner
06-06-2014, 08:33 AM
It's when you post "Look what the nasty person says about Arsenal" type **** that bores the fücking pants off me

You read Twitter or listen to Facebook or read NewsNow and go all :cry: on here about it

Why do it to yourself and why do it to us? And when you are challenged about it you go all huffy

You think it's OK to challenge modd and Foldy because of your standpoint. Surely I'm entitled to challenge you on mine :shrug:

Ness pah?

Nicosia Gooner
06-06-2014, 08:39 AM
You can't accuse me of posting excessive posts as I don't do that;

If its the quality that bothers you then simply ignore me

Perhaps that says a lot about you as a person

Mc Gooner
06-06-2014, 08:43 AM

Nicosia Gooner
06-06-2014, 08:47 AM