PDA

View Full Version : Should Arsene be 'eyeing Welbz'?

Classic Jorge
05-25-2014, 10:45 PM
I've seen him a decent few times at old trafford over the last few years and I have to say him, as well as Smalling, have been two players I've been genuinely impressed with. Seems to me that all he really wants is games up front and, whilst he's certainly not the top, top player we're reportedly after he's definitely a talented lad.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/may/25/danny-welbec k-manchester-united-louis-van-gaal (http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/may/25/danny-welbeck-manchester-united-louis-van-gaal)

the splendor of antigone
05-25-2014, 10:48 PM
Wenger would mould him into a genuinely top-class forward :bow:

He's wasted at United

Chief Arrowhead
05-25-2014, 11:11 PM
yes, I am going to Mexico in a month. Unfortunately I;m going to a place where you can't swing a dead cat without hitting a Whinging Pomme.

Classic Jorge
05-25-2014, 11:14 PM
Impressed by his strength and confidence, especially wide.

Classic Jorge
05-25-2014, 11:16 PM
Especially for us, neither of them would go much of a ways to solving our forward problem either. If anything they would both complicate matters.

The little pea won't be able to do half of what we take for granted that Giroud does and Vela will just push podolski and cazorla further to the fringes.

I'm advocating we sign an english player, with my Micah Richards fixation too I'm getting worried.

Chief Arrowhead
05-25-2014, 11:19 PM
of the ManU players that are English (your stipulation) I'd take Our Roons. He will have one last rejuvenation in his career. Might as well be with us. Van Gaal will be looking to cut the cord to Ferguson, if he's smart. I say we make an audacious bid for the granny shagger.

Classic Jorge
05-25-2014, 11:21 PM
Which, judging by the pictures when he got his shirt off is around £78.90

Chief Arrowhead
05-25-2014, 11:26 PM
Back to reality. Which player that we have never heard of before will Wenger buy? He's pretty much trolled all around the world in his tenure. He's definitely off the Asians.

He hasn't been back to South America for awhile. Maybe a chilean? A Uruguayan?

Luis Anaconda
05-26-2014, 08:10 AM

Ben.
05-26-2014, 09:34 AM
you will have seen more than me but he looks very erratic and lacking in composure, he does do some good things though.
Maybe worth a go at the right price.