PDA

View Full Version : Surely Mourinho and Pulis were the two least likely managers ever to be appreciated on here?

Berni
05-06-2014, 07:48 AM
And yet here we are. What next? A Sam Allardyce Reappraisal?

Still, if it means scousers bawling, I can live with pretty much any anomaly, tbh. :shrug: My enemy's enemy and all that.

Ben.
05-06-2014, 08:11 AM
The whole Liverpool thing was becoming intolerable, one can only imagine if they (theoretically they still can) had won the thing.
They are both still reprehensible individuals but I have to give Pulis some credit, I didn't know how he would fare without the towel and ten absolute thugs but he really has done an outstanding job.
The Mourinho thing was amusing because all he succeeded in doing was handing the league to Man City, who he doesn't like.
He was also so pleased with himself that he employed the same tactics in the Champions League second league when he probably would have been better served having a go at them.

Mo Britain less Europe
05-06-2014, 08:22 AM
glorify the team that causes it - especially when they are cheats like Mourinho or the City board - is immature, pathetic and the mark of a loser who is more concerned with your rivals not winning than with winning yourself.

When you add it it ignorance of basic facts, refusal to listen to corrections even when they are a matter of historical record and so forth they are board-killing tactics.

modd
05-06-2014, 09:32 AM